Reply 21+
Houses, anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seeress

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:16 pm
I was all syched to be able to show off my Tea Garden house setup, but the houses glitch ate it yesterday after I finally got a spot in towns! gonk

Anybody have a house (that hasn't been eaten by the glitch)? I love seeing what people have come up with.

And if anybody has a house (even a glitched one) but no place in town yet, there are 11 vacancies in my zipcode, three in my neighborhood, which I've named the Sunnyvale Sanitorium - For the Old and Insane. So of course, I thought of you folks, since if anybody would get the reference, it'd be you guys! So if anyone wants to join me in my neighborhood, my zipcode is 2805 (click West until you can't anymore) and my neighborhood is the lower right. I'd love to have people to chat with who use complete sentences. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:08 pm
I have a house! I haven't visited it in SO long though -I'm not even sure I remember my address...

I got bored with the lack of furniture and then when they started releasing new furniture regularly, I never got back into it. But I think I should! They sound like they have made heaps of improvements to the towns...

Doressa
Captain

Todeskaefer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:51 pm
I never bothered to set up a house, i figure my gold is better spent making my av look freaky  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:06 pm
I'm already settled in at 44 Barton 002328.  

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

lunashock

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:22 pm
Doressa
I have a house! I haven't visited it in SO long though -I'm not even sure I remember my address...

I got bored with the lack of furniture and then when they started releasing new furniture regularly, I never got back into it. But I think I should! They sound like they have made heaps of improvements to the towns...

Yeah pretty much the same for me. It just irked me that my house would NEVER load right, so I just sold everything. Maybe eventually I'll get back into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:33 pm
Todeskaefer
I never bothered to set up a house, i figure my gold is better spent making my av look freaky

Wow! Your av is looking SO different from the last time I saw it -you have a human head!!  

Doressa
Captain

Seeress

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:47 pm
Yeah, I kinda ignored houses until towns started up, since they were pretty much useless. Then towns started, I spent tons of money on my house, towns went out of beta and the reservation system went wonky, so I haven't paid attention to either for a while. But there's tons of new stuff for houses now, so I was planning on revamping, until I found out about the glitch.

Heh, I've got pretty much all of the stuff I want for my avatar (so far), so I was going to focus on my house. But that'll have to wait until they fix the glitch.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:06 am
Sounds like a plan, I think I'll start fixing mine up when the glitch is fixed too.  

Doressa
Captain

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:19 pm
the glitch makes me sad-- my pixel furniture is getting dusty in the inventory. Can someone give me a heads up when the houses load properly again?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:48 pm
Yay, they've fixed the housing glitch! So now I can show mine off!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/housing/?mode=viewer&u=1890

It's tea garden themed. I'd really like to get the starfield wall tile, remove the doors and window, and make it seem as if it's actually outdoors.

Anybody else have houses now? If you don't have a screenshot, you can use the URL above, only replacing the last four numbers with your own (you can find those out by going to your profile).  

Seeress

21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff