21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:29 pm
I always am, but I'm weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:18 pm
TN_Lark

One thing that you might consider doing is applying to Northshield for citizenship there if that's where you want to play.

A good friend of mine physically lives in Atlantia but has no active groups near her. She actually played in Aethelmarc since there were events in that Kingdom that were closer to her and she was able to get there to play. She eventually applied to the Crown of Aethelmarc for citizenship..which they granted, and then Atlantia released her from their Kingdom.

It would take a bit of work on your part to approach Northshield, but it might be something to consider.

Already done, actually. smile I'm on the Northshield/Calontir Treaty. Right below Countess Aesa, in fact, which I think is kinda cool - I'm second on a list that is topped by a woman who got on the treaty in order to become Queen! And the other two names on that list are my Lord and one of my best friends. But yeah, anyway, I am a Northshield citizen, now, but that doesn't make me any less homeless. I have a kingdom to identify with, but no local group. I can't really claim to be from the Barony of Jararvellir or the Outpost of Wulfhomm, though they are the closest Northshield groups. I don't go to their meetings or anything, so... I'm not really one of them.  

Imzy
Crew

[Atropa Belladonna]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:44 pm
When I lived in Atlantia the nearest active group was almost an hour away. But now I'm in Caid... no troubles here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:10 am
Imzy
TN_Lark

One thing that you might consider doing is applying to Northshield for citizenship there if that's where you want to play.

A good friend of mine physically lives in Atlantia but has no active groups near her. She actually played in Aethelmarc since there were events in that Kingdom that were closer to her and she was able to get there to play. She eventually applied to the Crown of Aethelmarc for citizenship..which they granted, and then Atlantia released her from their Kingdom.

It would take a bit of work on your part to approach Northshield, but it might be something to consider.

Already done, actually. smile I'm on the Northshield/Calontir Treaty. Right below Countess Aesa, in fact, which I think is kinda cool - I'm second on a list that is topped by a woman who got on the treaty in order to become Queen! And the other two names on that list are my Lord and one of my best friends. But yeah, anyway, I am a Northshield citizen, now, but that doesn't make me any less homeless. I have a kingdom to identify with, but no local group. I can't really claim to be from the Barony of Jararvellir or the Outpost of Wulfhomm, though they are the closest Northshield groups. I don't go to their meetings or anything, so... I'm not really one of them.

Hey, I don't go to Jara meetings either, but I'm still one of them! You're a fishy fishy fish. Yes you are. blaugh
- I know that won't help much how you feel, since Jara's still a bit of a drive for you, but still.  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:30 am
I think that I'm gonna have two homes before long.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:02 pm
Rial k**e

That's how I am! When I was going to school, I was very active in the Shire there... and now I'm active in my home Barony, and both claim me! (even if I didn't claim them, they won't let go of me)  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

Imzy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:44 pm
LittleGreenGirl

Hey, I don't go to Jara meetings either, but I'm still one of them! You're a fishy fishy fish. Yes you are. blaugh
- I know that won't help much how you feel, since Jara's still a bit of a drive for you, but still.

*laughs* Woohoo, I've been claimed! You'll hafta teach me the Jara fight song, though, so I can at least blend in. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:53 am
LittleGreenGirl
Rial k**e

That's how I am! When I was going to school, I was very active in the Shire there... and now I'm active in my home Barony, and both claim me! (even if I didn't claim them, they won't let go of me)

Yah I'm leaving for college soon so I'm gonna be active in the Barony there, but I'm pretty sure my shire here will still claim me.  

Felix OFlyn

Kiddo Seanchain

Shirtless Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:30 am
I'm home. I'm back in the Midrealm with my usual group. *weeps with joy*

But I'm still talking to one lady I met at Warriors and Warlords over e-mail cause I had a great time hanging out and fighting with her.

But I'm HOME.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces