Orissia
Rial k**e
Artimus_Twitch
I am rather new to combat too.
I am so happy their are... I dont even remember how many knights, I think 6-8ish, just as many vicounts, a few dukes, and a current prince in my household to help me out..
Although right now.. I do light archry.. as I am being really slow with getting my armor finished.. like my chest plate got duct taped on and I had to borrow alot of random bits at the last war...

All of my armor is hand me down. My brestplate is still loaner but I should be gettig one made soon.

I will soon be moving to go to college and were I'm moving too has lots of knights, at least one duke who has been king about five times and various other bad asses.

You're moving to Coppertree in Aethelmearc?(Upstate New York) We've got Duke Morgan Sherridan, Master Robin Wallace, Vicount Sir Haakon Oaktall, Duchess Rowain du La Garrison, and their squires here. Fight Practice is all about heavy combat, more often than the fencing here. If I ever finish my leather armor, I'll be getting more practice in with Rowain. I can imagine the bruises now.... lol (and I'll laugh really hard if you say yes, that's where you're moving...)

Nope. Wealdsmere in AnTir. Other side of the country, eastern Washintion.