Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anita Blake Guild
**IF YOU COULD BE WITH ANY AB CHARACTER, WHO WOULD IT BE?** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you be with?
Jean-Claude ^_^
31%
 31%  [ 33 ]
Richard
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
Jason
8%
 8%  [ 9 ]
Asher
20%
 20%  [ 22 ]
Nathaniel
12%
 12%  [ 13 ]
Anita
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Ronnie
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Other
16%
 16%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 105

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:16 pm
HAREM!!!! I agree with having a huge harem. And me with my leather whip.
Mrow!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:51 pm
Nathaniel totally, I need a wife sweatdrop you should see my room....from the doorway....otherwise you may be sucked into a terrible and mysterius universe you can never come back from sweatdrop  

Soup For the Masses

Eclipse-Black

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:37 pm
Eclipse-Black
I've looked back over it all and decided that it was just too depressing to try and compare any of them. Even the female chara, I don't even like women. They're all so... *can't find words for the perfection that is them* I almost hate them all for being so perfect... I don't think Anita will ever choose for that reason. They're all yummy.

...I have been thinking on it even more lately (Because the half a life I currently have doesn't entertain me more than that) and I have decided...

Most of the AB guys that I want are in love with Anita... and she loves them.

So I am going to give up the dream of AB guys...
crying stare sweatdrop stressed stare crying

And am going to dream about MG men instead... Mainly...

King of the Host, Lord of that which pass Inbetween...
and Galen, the cute green guy with the flowers and fear of demi fey.

Cause I'm a freak like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:07 pm
I'd be anita definitely! All those gorgeous men! I'd be one happy girl...  

Succubus4JC

vorquellewen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:48 pm
to hang out with: Anita. The reason? Past instances have shown that good sex and hot semi-available men follow her around. Maybe some of it will rub off on me eh?

To be with: either Jason or Damien. Jason because he seems fun, a bit kinky, mildly stubborn, and intelligent. Damien because I'd want to make him loosen up and let me rub my face in his awesome hair. mmm.....Damien hair.... whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:57 am
OMG!! i'd totally be with micah (as you can see by my name). he's totally accepting but also a dom. which is so much better than having to deal with all the sub. crap that comes with them. and i luv leopards!!! they're the best. jean claude brings too much stuff with him, as well as all the others from europe. richard is (insert word here), gosh he's just never good for anyone. now edward.... he's totally fabulous and awesome but my friend deserves him so i would never do that. plus anyone who would date Donna? i mean, come on... i will say this "cookie" or haven is a dream even though he's a were lion... byes! : )  

micahsgrl

D-Sama a Souless Succubus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:31 am
i would love to be anita herself and probably edward^_^ i love sociopaths  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:18 pm
One i would hang out with Anita cause I could just see us getting along.
Be with: The Rat King Rafael, I love the wererats and i loved him from book one.  

Banditkitty85

Sparkling Fairy

42,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Nissa Revane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:37 pm
i would have to say nathanial because he's so sweet and we're so much alike! i wish he was real, i wish, i wish, i wish!  
Anita Blake Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff