Reply SCA Guild
sca stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sillybillychoochoo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:16 pm
tell your funny, tragic, or embarrassing moments that happened at an event here!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:28 pm
one of my stories is that, I was at a portrero war and my friend(ResidentOfDarkness), her god mothers son(duncan), and I were portering at night.We were sitting there and my friendput her hands on the drum duncan was playing. All I saw was Resident falling because she tripped on a blanket and the yelling. Duncans side is that he just pushed her off and she tripped on the blanket and fell.(my friends back was hurting at the time of this event).she left and went back to the encampment. Residents' story is that duncan had hit her in the stomach with the drum which made her fall.she also then left back to the camp site. I dont know whos storie is right, but they werent very nice to each other after that.  

sillybillychoochoo

sillybillychoochoo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:40 pm
That night me and duncan were alone after that. We were playing drums until midnight. while we were waiting for our shift to be over, we were listining and watching the drunks go by. A few of the men were yelling,COME JOIN THE FLUFFY CLUB!!! It was really fun thaty night. When we left we were freezing.it was about 1 at night and the fire limit time was 11 o clock.we still lit the fire and sat around the fire eating marshmellows.Resident and her brother fell asleep by the fire before we had got back. They woke up because we were talking. evryone of the grown-ups were drunk and were either walking around or just being drunks.We had a great time.  
SCA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games