Wish I had a webcam
  Don't have nor want one! (so there)
View Results

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:14 pm
Doressa
Pirate Dirge
wing1933
Personally, I find them a little creepy.

3nodding

While I can see the advantages if you have friends who live a long way away, I'm pretty much with you on that. I don't think I'd be able to behave naturally...

Aye, that's one other problem I've encountered. I ate like a royal doofus on cam hoping the lighting will not highlight my fat... the light it BURNS!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:23 am
I wouldn't use one much. I am camera shy.  

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

Fieldartman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:16 pm
I love webcams. Since i am away from home I can't see my fiance anymore and webcam helps me see her more. And it's a whole lot better talking on the phone and seeing her. It makes me feel good inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:22 pm
Yeah, most of the time, I dislike them. I don't feel the need to see someone while I'm typing to them and I don't want anyone seeing me. I was kind of under the impression that only camwhores use them anymore, although rationally I know that's a stereotype and people use them for nonsexual purposes.

When I was in China, I considered buying one because my man really missed being able to see me. However, it was a hassle to buy one and hook it up when I was getting my internet access at coffee shops, so he made do with regular old digital photos.  

Seeress

21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces