Reply Dead/Old/Zombie threads
Okay, that's cool... but

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pompetti

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:20 pm
It's pretty sweet that the guild is now more organized and stuff...

But what happens to the MAIN FORUM? What will it be used for? I don't see any announcement about how the main forum will be used.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:32 pm
That's something that I was wondering, too. And, as a mod...I should probably know. sweatdrop  

Tyo Blu
Crew

Pompetti

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:20 am
It would be a good place to talk about recent episodes, but we already have a subforum for that. We could use it as a Welcome forum, but there's really no point to it in my opinion and we alread have an official intro sticky.

What else is there?  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:28 am
We haven't figured that out yet. I just wanted to get it cleaned out first. As soon as I get a chance, I'm going to post asking for feedback and ideas. As it is, I have to leave for work in a minute. xp  

Merily
Vice Captain

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:12 am
Maybe the main forum can be used just for general stuff... for questions, theroies, annoncements.

A spoiler subforum would be cool, for those people that like looking at spoilers could just go there and people can avoid spoilers by not looking there. wink

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:55 pm
That's a good idea. We should keep the spoilers by themselves.

Hmm... yeah, I think announcements and questions should go in the main forum. Makes sense. The sticky for those has way too much stuff in it, and no one reads it, I don't think.  

Merily
Vice Captain

I_LUV_FALL OUT BOY

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:52 am
MeriThranduiliell
That's a good idea. We should keep the spoilers by themselves.

Hmm... yeah, I think announcements and questions should go in the main forum. Makes sense. The sticky for those has way too much stuff in it, and no one reads it, I don't think.

same here. I dont read the stickies. I do like once a month and thats it, if that. We should just leave the main forum for questions.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:54 pm
That makes sense. If it's just for questions, then it'll be neat enough for people to find answers and stuff.  

Merily
Vice Captain

I_LUV_FALL OUT BOY

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:25 pm
MeriThranduiliell
That makes sense. If it's just for questions, then it'll be neat enough for people to find answers and stuff.

yeah and the main forum wont be such a mess. Hopefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:42 pm
the guild looks better arranged into the sub forums now.  

xx-kad-xx

lemonhobbit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:52 pm
What if we talk about new eps or whatever in here, and then move the threads as new episodes come up or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:20 pm
lemonhobbit
What if we talk about new eps or whatever in here, and then move the threads as new episodes come up or something?

Good idea, but I'm afraid people won't notice and post multiple threads about the same thing. Of course, they do that anyway. sweatdrop  

Merily
Vice Captain

Wulf Wraithclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:23 pm
aye, I agree with meri on that.  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items