INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:31 am
Hi. You can call me Sioga. I am a freshman in high school with really big dreams. I am whip-smart at math and science, but often too confident with my abilities. I love physics, and am praying that I don't lose it when I dissect things in biology next month. I hope to go to MIT for college, and have a very good chance of getting in. I hope to one day become an astrophysicist, and join the search for new worlds and sentient life in the universe.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 pm
Hello, my name isn't actually Enieublis, but that is what you will be able to refer to me as (at least until I am in college, maybe). I am a 16 year old high school junior, in a running start program (at a local community college almost for free while in high school)

I'm really good at math and science, and most other subjects, possibly because I have some kind of "natural talent", but most likely because I find most subjects very interesting.

I am planning to get into MIT, and I am trying hard to get in there. In fact, I am not putting any limit on how much I will push myself to do things that I want to do, no matter how numerous or hard they are. I might not always succeed, but when I do, I will have succeeded, and more success is better than less success.

I have currently signed up for 1 math-camp this year so far (I haven't done so in previous years because I was either ignorant, busy, or lazy) (I am not actually going into multiple camps at the same time as that is not physically possible, I'm just increasing my chances, and learning some good math). I haven't yet dreamed purely about math and science yet, but I probably will in the near future.  

Tphuattrloo_Erlkens

The Physics and Mathematics Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces