Submit

animeangel_99

Supportive Cat

16,615 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:34 pm
Also they love to use the same names over and over again as well. Also in backgrounds have other characters seen in the distance. I love seeing these and it makes them more fun. Like Legal Drug had a crossover with Suki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:40 am

People not only crossover, but places too! Like Piffle Princess, and as mentioned before, Duklyon.

I think it is very creative! It's part of why people like them so much.

Kotoro

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:52 am
[Kagome-Neko]
ok, i dont know about anyone else, but ive read all eight Chobits manga, and i see things. for instance, in volume 1, there is a mention of Nekoi. in i think in volume eight, theres the mention of Sakura and of Angelic Layer. are there any other series by CLAMP where there are mentions of other works?
There's a ton. You'd be more pressed to find a Clamp series without crossovers. The most obvious ones are Tsubasa:Resevoir Chronicle, xxxHolic, and Kobato.. But there are tons....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:39 pm
clmp rulez  

reanna12

polaroid-pinup

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 am
Yeah the series all have little cross overs like xxxholic refers to tokyo babylon and tsubasa is all over the place with repeat characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 pm
xxxholic and tsubasa and full of crossovers. in angelic layer (manga only) misaki named her angel hikaru because she read magic knight rayearth. piffle princess is in like everything. in an episode of the kobato anime she meets the tsubasa crew which made me have to pause it and laugh for 10 minutes xd  

kitten clamplover

The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces