Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  gimme, gimme
View Results

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:12 pm
Well in June 6th I did what most tried not to do, I saw the Omen 666. Not bad but I do like the original better. Some things should be left alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:10 pm
If I went and saw that (or the original) I don't think I would ever sleep again!!!  

Doressa
Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:55 am
I watched Happy Endings last night on dvd, and I really enjoyed it! It held my attention for the full two and a bit hours, and it was quite funny and unusual. I'd recommend it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:10 am
Last one i saw was Van Helsing and i loved it. Im a little behind on my movie watching biggrin  

Juggalo1213

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:58 pm
In theatres Pirates of the Caribbean 2, was it me or did they dumb Will Turner down in the second movie? Poor Will just kept doing things and I wanted to scream "STUPID!"

I loved the chronicals of Narnia, my favorite is still Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Yeah the white witch was off to me, I expected much prettier and much more evil and subtle. Jadis was a babe after all... a dem fine woman.. a dem fine woman.

and I liked X men, except they needed a lot more Rogue in there, she's my favorite.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:29 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
In theatres Pirates of the Caribbean 2, was it me or did they dumb Will Turner down in the second movie? Poor Will just kept doing things and I wanted to scream "STUPID!"

I loved the chronicals of Narnia, my favorite is still Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Yeah the white witch was off to me, I expected much prettier and much more evil and subtle. Jadis was a babe after all... a dem fine woman.. a dem fine woman.

and I liked X men, except they needed a lot more Rogue in there, she's my favorite.

LMAO@Pirates they did dumb him down and made the girl kinda an idiot oh and make jack rudeer then then the first movie
Narnia was really nice, and i do hope that the make the others, but i really hope that they dont do the whole God and jesus thing again.
But the lat movie i saw was Fearlss with Jet Lee I kinda fell asleep during some parts and our freind who was translating it for us was dozzing in and out, but it was a really good movie
I cant wait to see it on the big screen  

Raien3

21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas