Yes!
  No. T_T
View Results

Seilde

Aged Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:46 pm
I can't go It's too far away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:02 am
Maybe next year, bought a house this year.  

ShadowDruid

xxDethWishxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:28 pm
I leave Friday after class. *happy dance* 9 beautiful days of Pennsic awaits.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:55 pm
^__^ So how was Pennsic???? I can't wait to see pictures whee I hope everyone had a good time. Wish I could have been there stare sucks even more since I only live like an hour away, lol sweatdrop pathetic . . . I think so.  

Naomi Tinuveil

TN_Lark

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:47 am
Naomi Tinuveil
^__^ So how was Pennsic???? I can't wait to see pictures whee I hope everyone had a good time. Wish I could have been there stare sucks even more since I only live like an hour away, lol sweatdrop pathetic . . . I think so.

I had a really wonderful Pennsic this year. Very laid back and relaxing, but with plenty of things to do to keep me going much of the time. And the weather! Best weather I remember at Pennsic in a number of years.

I posted some links to Pennsic pictures at http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5255983

Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:44 am
My husband and roommate got to go, while I stayed home with my mom and three puppies. For the first time in ten years. stressed Listening to them get ready almost caused paperwork.  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

harukitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:52 pm
dkabyssaldragon
do you mind if i use this story?

Sure, just remember you heard it from AElfthryth the Cat, who heard it from Arastorm the Golden, who heard it from Tirloc the Profane, who was there.

Quote:
xd Sorry, I'm an easterner. Have you ever been to a feast in Stonemarche? We'll toast half the people in the hall, three people who skipped the feast, six who are dead, five who missed the event, and everyone in the kitchen. The legacy with names is import, fun and very easy to mess up.

hey thanks for letting me use the story btw harukitsune is my other account  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces