JR: What a night we've had and we've got so many more matches to go here tonight, King.

King: I can't wait for the main event...

the King gets cut off as the lights dim down

Ain't About the Money hits the PA.

Ahhhh, ahhhh
Ahhhh, ahhhh

blue and white lights begin to flash while a thin layer of smoke comes across the stage and down the ramp. Flames spring up along the set and the crowd surprisingly beings to cheer

JR: King, I think the former World Heavyweight champion is here at Wrestlemania tonight!

King: No way, JR, we haven't seen him since Survivor Series. He's done here!

If you know like I know say
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (you know like I know say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power

An opening appears in the stage, and slowly the former champion rises up on a platform. The champ is in street clothes, jeans, one of his own tshirts, and a leather jacket. The cheers rise in volume as they see the man himself is in fact in the arena. The Soaring Dragon steps off the platform and looks out over the sold out crowd for several moments before heading down the ramp

Think about it, think about it
Ain't no need to think about it
Get that Money, keep that power
No they not the same thing
Money can be anybody
This somebody, that nobody
When it comes to power
Circle, super small and maintain
Money make em' do it cause of what you give to em'
Power make em' do it cause you told them to do it
Money make you fly, power never die, don't know why
Money can be lost, power never need an alibi
Blood thicker than the champagne
Power in my pride, power in my last name

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Syndicate leader and former WWFG World Heavyweight champion, Drako Damone!"

Drako stops at the end of the extremely long ramp and look around the arena for a few more moments before he turns and walks up the stairs and into the ring. Walking across the ring, he stops by the ropes and points to his ears, signalling to the fans that they weren't loud enough on that side of the arena. When he gets the appropriate response, he crosses the ring and does the same to the opposite side.

When I'm in your presence you can feel the power
Even if this company was built from powder
Girls, kissin, on the couch, women, in the, shower
Surround, myself with kings, you can keep the cowards
Everytime I reminisce, I'm reppin' different bitches
Blood is thicker than water but BS is the thickest
Let the chain round my neck tell my life story
Born into the money but would die for glory
Get ready for the takeover, that face, lip and makeover
That case, that I break open, that great fifth like Beethoven
If you, wanna get it poppin', I can be in the team
Thirty-four, in a, rocket cause Hakeem's the dream
(Get it? They don't get it)

Drako stops in the center of the ring and stretches out, perhaps testing his own mobility a bit as he goes into his signature pose

Oooh, we're makin' moves
You're only doing what my power let you do
You see that money isn't everybody's thing
When it comes to power, can only be one king

JR: Drako Damone is back in the WWFG! Certainly a surprise to you here tonight, King!

King: Yeah but what's he doing out here tonight?

Drako straightens up again and takes up a mic as the music cuts out.

"Well, that was certainly a bit different from the last time I was here in the WWFG. I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder. I've been gone for five months but I've been watching. And did you really thing a guy like me was going to miss Wrestlemania?!"

The Harbinger smirks as the crowd cheers again.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Last year, I was in the main event defending the World Heavyweight championship. And just before that, big brother made his first appearance in WWFG in years. That sparked the flame for a return and just this once, I'm going to voluntarily follow in his footsteps a bit. See, it's a bit late in the night for a match here, but that doesn't stop me from making my intentions known."

JR: We're going to get some answers right here King. It sounds like the former champion is gearing up for an in ring return.

King: Or he's announcing he's here to retire just like his brother.

"Now, let's start with what happened. Let's address the elephant in the room. Survivor Series was Avari Fusion's night. Lost the world title. It happens to everyone eventually. If you're looking for the grand reason why, could it be the broken ribs i suffered? Maybe the fact that for over a year I main evented all but like two shows? Add to that the fact that I wrestled almost everyone on the roster, from the Boss on down to the new guys. You can read into that whatever you want but that doesn't erase the fact that a loss is a loss and time heals all wounds. And for five months Avari has carried the burden I'm all too familiar with, the weight of having this company on your back as the Man, the WWFG World Heavyweight champion. If I'm going to be nice, I'd point out to him very simply that tonight, in the main event of Wrestlemania, that burden, that load, has never been heavier. But that brings us to the question, why tonight? With no one open in the back to give me the easy way to steal Nuke Fusion's dream from him of being called Mr. Wrestlemania, why come back tonight?"

King: Yes! That's the question I have.

JR: Oh please, you're just upset you didn't know the champ was returning.

"Well, let's give you a little behind the scenes info, shall we? I would have been back a month ago. I've been in talks with management here for months. A plan was made, but then someone threw a fit backstage about their 'plans' and how they had all these things thought up and agreed to. Funny how I can be out for months and still so easily threaten someone's position. Perhaps I should watch who I so generously grant opportunities to when even management said I didn't have to. Unfortunately, that put me in the uncomfortable position of missing Wrestlemania for the first time since that confusing period where the WWFG changed ownership between a guy who couldn't be arsed enough to stay around and run it and the girl who put the world title on herself without earning it. And you know, it pissed me off to miss out on the biggest show of the year because someone in the back wants to do the booker's job for them and apparently had no confidence in their ability to regain their position when I'm around. So here I am, live and in person, at Wrestlemania."

Drako pauses and turns away from the camera for a moment, then turns back.

"Oh, and completely, medically cleared to compete again."

Cheers from the fans again as the head of the Syndicate walks around the ring, looking out over the fans.

"But hey, things have changed a bit since I've been gone. Folks are starting up group, one of which I just addressed a member of a moment ago. Seems like that's dwindling but hey they tried. Cartwright has a few guys, some of whom are glorified meat shields but hey, someone has to guard the boss on an ego trip. Some titles are being defended for the last time here tonight. A new title on the way. But I've got unfinished business. So since someone's 'plans' were ruined by me coming back before tonight and an opportunity was lost, that puts tonight's main event in my crosshairs. And that's a two fold thing. First, there's the very clear matter of the World Heavyweight championship. I lost it, and I ain't got my rematch yet. Which unlike the champion before me, I kept a rematch clause in my contract. But because things could go either way with either Avari retaining the title or Tiger Hat winning it, I'm going to make it clear. I'm here for two reasons, to go head to head with Avari Fusion when I'm fully healthy and show him that I'm better, and to regain my World Heavyweight championship!"

JR: The former champ is back and he's gunning for Avari and the World Heavyweight championship!

King: And more importantly, he knows those can be the same goal, or separate goals.

"So, in case anyone doesn't get it, I'm watching the main event like everyone else, but with the knowledge that somewhere down the line, I'm coming for Avari Fusion and for whoever is holding that title. Now, Avari retaining makes my life easier but who knows if he's coming out of here tonight still the champ. But just so you know, kid, respectfully, you're at the top of my list, win, lose, or draw here tonight. And right now, the Harbinger, the Soaring Dragon, is fully healthy and rested. If Tiger Hat can't take the weight of the world off your shoulders, if he can't take that crown of godhood off you, don't worry, I'll be happy to do it instead. Good luck!"

Drako tosses the mic as his music hits again. His intentions have been made clear and as the crowd cheers him, the champ takes the moment to bask in being back and ready to go again.