Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Emiko Sone] vs Thelka Mandl (Deathmatch)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:59 pm
8th April 2024 - 28th April 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall and is The Explosive Barbed Wire Deathmatch!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:14 pm
"STANDING FIVE FOOT EIGHT, HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR POUND..
YOUR ONE AND ONLY MONSTER..!"

Lights dim to a darkened purple hue, catching fans attention.

~ On the loww ~
~ Only love myself no more ~
~ Take you to the grave I'll ghoost ~
~ I know I can be so co-o-old ~

The arena darkens more, and a figure moves slowly out on stage, with a white LED glow out from her eyes.

~ In the daaark ~
~ Where I like to keep my heaart ~
~ Know I'm all bite, no baark ~
~ Like to catch you way off guaard ~

All eyes on the figure, that stopped center ring. Squinting eyes couldn't pierce through the dim purple light, that enveloped the arena.

~ I'll stay so deep inside your braaain ~
~ And take you somewhere far awaaay ~

A pick up on the pace, brought movement in her steps toward the aisle.
Stage lights began to brighten, as she left it.

~ Time to roll the dice ~
~ You know I'm the type ~
~ Type to risk my life ~
~ Not afraid to die ~
~ Type to make you cry ~
~ Type to put a price ~
~ All up on your head ~
~ Do just what I said ~

Smoke began billowing up out from the sides ramp walkway, first competitor from sight.
Further abstaining the audience from the sight of her.

~ Imma straight up villain ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~

Movement appears to cease mid way down ramp.

~ I'm alive but I'm dead ~
~ Hear my voice up in your head ~
~ Watch it fill you full of dread ~
~ Till you go -POW- ~

All lights raise up in a brightening blind flash, assaulting the eyes of all in attendance!

~ Is it really a surprise ~
~ If I'm playing with your mind ~
~ And I treat you like prize ~
~ Then I throw you to the side ~
~ And am I really that bad ~
~ If l love to make you mad ~
~ And get happy when your sad ~
~ Only care about a bag ~

Sight adjusting back to a dim light, competitor no longer stood in her fading clouds, but at the end ramp.
User Image

"QUEEN ONIIIIII!"

~ In control ~
~ That's how I like it ~
~ And I'm never letting go, na-a-ah ~
~ Never had a soul ~
~ So you ain't taking anything from me ~
~ When you go, na-a-ah ~

Purple globes of light danced across the audience, as the legs previously worn in red, now drained to white, made way up ring stairs.

~ I'll stay so deep inside your braaain ~
~ And take you somewhere far awaaay ~

Emotion scarce from face of Oni, as she trailed a hand behind along top spiky wire, the other acted to guide in front, on middle.
A sudden hop, legs nimbly swinging over barbed wires, and upon landing, swiftly turning in a spin to stand strongly, center ring!

Queen Oni stood grimly, facing the entrance, awaiting her victim.

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:16 pm
The crowd let out a roar as the haunting strains of Symphony No. 9 in E Minor IV by: Antonín Dvořák rang throughout the arena.

As the music progressed, a solitary spotlight appeared on the stage, illuminating the giant of a woman, dressed in black tights and military jacket, the commandant hat pulled low, obscuring her features. However this time, she wasn't alone, as a younger woman dressed in a slightly different outfit stood behind her. Thelka glared out stoically from aide to side as the announcer introduced her.

"Introducing from Vienna Austria. Standing six foot seven and weighing in at 185lbs! She is the Beautiful spectre ....THELKA MANDL!"

She marched down to ringside, ignoring the outstretched hands of the fans. Her eyes roved over the twisted strands of barbed wire, the panels of explosves that were carefully placed on the ring poles. She reached out a hand and gently ran her fingers over the wire and an evil smirk flitted over her face. She stormed up the steps, her jackboots matching the beat. Discarding her jacket to the woman that the audience now recognized as Key, she quickly entered the ring and began a chilling staredown with the queen of the demons.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:48 pm
Queen Oni faced on, in steady sight, as her competitor bravely showed for her honorable execution!

Paying no mind to the witness, Thelka had brought with her, Queen Oni solemnly stood her ground at approach, for foolish bravado intimidation!
At first clang to the bell ringing off their match, Oni dropped to her knees and sent out a right dirty decking fist to Mandl's mangy muff!!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:10 am
Sizing up her smaller opponent, the big woman thought of the ideas of what she wanted to do first. Her adversary had no such hesitation and proceeded with a punch south of the border which brought the Austrian down to her knees.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:11 pm
Grounding a foot, in position of single knee now, Queen Oni threw up a European uppercut! Cart would be so proud of!

Queen Oni wouldn't let the Austrian Tree timber over just yet, swinging a hand for the beautified blond locks, to clutch at and take a stand!
The Enigmatic Monster had some words to warm this cold woman up with!
"Heel, dog! Oni Queen teach Pain! Fear! Tonight!"

Then an atrocious display of disrespect that brought disgust to some and delight to others! he perverted fans of WWFG! As she brazenly rubbed the Beautiful spectre's face in her crotch!
Oni looked down with a snarl of disdained contempt, in her disgraceful act! A mix of jeers and shameless cheers from an immoral audience!

Isn't this more a lesson of humiliation?!!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:46 pm
Her head snapped back as the uppercut landed and her vision was obscured by the stars of pain that followed. She had little time to recover as her hated enemy grabbed her by her hair and in an unthinkable move of humiliation, forced her face first in her nether regions.

She flailed as she looked to free herself and land a mean slap to her opponent's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:15 pm
Head cracked to the side by Mandl's mean mitt, quickly reddening her cheek.
Queen stumbled back a couple steps, in a stunned moment, yet not surprised.

Black lips tinted a curtail, as Oni slid a light finger down her cheek bone, savoring it!
Throwing a hand back, feeding a big read for a return! Riding on the bank, that this lanky long armed giant, had a lucky flail!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:49 pm
Thelka heard the crack of her hand as it connected with Oni's face. She shook her head and wiped her face to get the horrible feeling off her skin. Unlike Ewing who would have broken down with such tactics, the move only served to piss off the Austrian.

The return slap only served to stoke those fires and she held her cheek as a painful smirk as she gingerly rubbed it and looked to close the distance with an uppercut of her own.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:03 pm
An uppercut jumbling Queen Oni's senses and feet, sending her bare back ever closer to the barbaric barbs!

Fans leaned closer, anticipation of watching the Enigmatic Monster catch fist blood!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:17 pm
She slowly rose to her feet all the while, keeping an eye on her opponent who was rocked by her strike. Her mind raced as she noticed the position of her opponent and looked to send her stumbling back into the wire with a dropkick.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games