Alone in a dark room would sit The Lotus Eclipse with two other chairs staged in front of him and up front, all three facing backwards of each other. Eyes were focused ahead on the seat in front of him, arms over the back rest. The black and blue warrior that dawned his trademark feathered cap seemed focus, which who wouldn't be on this particular stage. After all, it was approaching.

"Wrestlemania season ... Always a special time of year that awakens something in all of us. It awakens a power in all of us that pushes us all to new limits. As we seek to end rivalries, claim the prize that one desires, to retain what we cherish, or maybe even start something new," Lotus spoke out before the Eclipse faded off in a typical glitch for the red and white Lunar to appear in the chair that had been staged in front of Lotus, sitting with his arms over the back rest.

"There's always something in the air around this time of year. A mythical air about it where anything feels possible," Lunar spoke as he followed with a small laugh. "Breaking our limits, breaking the rules, breaking the laws of physics, destroying reality as we know it! We exist for the moment, and we exist to claim it all! That's what it means to take the stage at Wrestlemania!" Lunar would speak as he threw his head back with arms extended out before glitching out. Replaced in Lotus' chair would be a black and purple 'Dark Lotus', dawning the juggalo face paint that one would be accustomed to during such a wrestlemania season.

"So what brings all of us together for a fantastical, magical season's end? Why to make our new beginnings! Few years ago, I promised something. I promised to see this company through change. To see a revival of a place that I called home for so long, a place where I shared my memories with so many more to come. The unfortunate part of this is my walk without my brother, but we all know that story," Lotus spoke as he held a bandanna in hand, one that may be seen and spoken of as his brother's. "The power I possess comes from my Dark Lotus. It comes from the mystical, supernatural. It comes from the Eclipse. ... So what happens when a new element appears for Wrestlemania?" he asked as his head turned to look at the camera, violet eyes to match the colors he wore. For a brief moment, the screen would begin to glitch out, the face of Moxcy occasionally possessing a screen along with flashes of the three different GBLs that exist. Once the screen settled, the room would be dark with a single light present on someone in the front and center chair, arms crossed with his head down, hair black along with the attire.

"This year ... has a new presence in the air. As Wrestemania looks to seal the fates of others, it also opens more doors. The door that has opened for me was given by the presence above. My dear friend, my dear Moxcy... Shall reveal its true face. An Eclipse has risen, but this rise shall steal the light." GBL's voice spoke as his head slowly rose to show his hair back and white irises staring into the screen. "It's only fair to give this warning. When the lights disappear, wake up or have those dreams stolen." The warning spoke with his head lowering back down and silence overtaking the dark room. The laughter of Moxcy would ring out only sounding more sinister than the high-pitched, 'fun-having' laughter.

"I'm coming."

Lights out.