Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Mr WrestleMania [ Nuke ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:44 am

The WrestleMania pre-show was underway, and even the matches there were enough to get the crowd going. But.. nothing compared so far that night to the raucous cheers that the next theme song hitting the PA gained.

A melodic, almost angelic, voice sounded out before the words echoed out across the arena.

Shadow Moses - Bring Me The Horizon

Can you tell from the look in our eyes?
We're going nowhere

We live our lives like we're ready to die
We're going nowhere

Can you tell from the look in our eyes?
We're going nowhere

We're going nowhere

As the guitar riff kicked in, the lights in the arena all shut off. The fans immediately grabbed their phones and lighters to illuminate as much as they could, but were left listening to the song kicking in.

I thought I'd buried you
And covered the tracks

You'll have to take this with your cold dead hands

I thought I'd buried you
(What's dead can never die)

I thought I'd cut you loose
Severed the feeling
I slipped through the cracks and you caved in my ceiling

I thought I'd buried you
(What's dead can never ******** lights all turned on as the song played heavy in the arena, to reveal a man standing in the ring, microphone in hand.

User Image

Nuke. Fusion.

Can you tell from the look in our eyes
(We're going nowhere)

(We're going nowhere)

You can run but you'll never escape
Over and over again

Will we ever see the end?
We're going nowhere

This is sempiternal
Will we ever see the end?

This is sempiternal
Over and over, again and again

The song began to slowly fade out, as a chorus rang out across the arena..

Nuke! Nuke! Nuke! Nuke!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:03 pm

As he waited for the amazing crowd to slowly die down, Nuke had a massive smile on his face. This was it, this was his people, and his moment.

Nothing could ever take away from these moments, they were forever etched in memory and legacy. Whether the crowd loved him or hated him, he knew that he had made an impact on this company, and this community.

"Ladies and gentlemen, all you Fusion Fanatics out there.."

Cue that cheap pop, because.. well, why not?

The crowd lapped it up as they gave a massive cheer again. A hyped crowd, and Nuke was about to do his best to hype them up even further.

"Damn, it just feels so good to be here where I belong.. you know, it was a year ago that I returned to this business to a standing ovation from you guys.

It was a year ago that I rekindled my relationship with this company, and I made my peace with Jarel Damone.

But, things didn't quite pan out the way you'd expect them to. I ended up in a bitter rivalry with the World Heavyweight Champion at the time, after I bested him in a non-title match.

As things progressed, The Syndicate came after me. They beat me, bloodied me, and did everything that they could to try to get me to leave again.

I was seen as a threat, and .. well, I was a legitimate threat. Everyone here knows, as well as I, that I could have won that World Heavyweight Championship. It took Drako and his family's best efforts to knock me down, and then to keep me there.

But.. I'm not here just to talk about a man who is no longer active in this company any more.

I'm here to talk about one thing.. WrestleMania!
"

The crowd gave off a loud cheer, almost everyone on their feet and listening intently to what The Redeemer was saying.

"Today, I will claim a title that has been on the tip of my tongue for the longest time. I lay claim that I am the greatest performer to ever grace the WrestleMania stage.

I lay claim to the mantle, the title, of.. Mr WrestleMania.
"

The crowd went crazy as these words were spoken, and it seemed as if the crowd were accepting it!

"I won't hold that title just yet.. but, by the end of tonight, I will.

Tonight I face two adversaries.

Rex Kobra.. the leader of the Serpent Cult.

I also face Lance Hawkwind.. my former best friend.
"

The crowd let off a huge jeer for both men, two great superstars, and great heels.

"Both challenged me at WrestleMania, and who am I to not accept a challenge?

First of all, I will defeat Rex and begin to redeem part of the Serpent Cult.

I will then move on to a Last Man Standing match with Lance.. and show him that The Redeemer has another side.

A side he has seen once before, and at WrestleMania I will put him.. and The Demon.. to rest.
"

Nuke was referencing his match with Lance, in which his other persona came.. The Demon.

"The Demon" Nuke Fusion had defeated Lance in a Welcome to Hell match, but Lance had picked up the win in their last match.

"Once I have defeated both Rex and Lance in the same night, I will forever lay claim to the title of Mr WrestleMania.

Nuke Fusion will go down as one of the greatest to ever grace the squared circle.

Bring your own bombs, ladies and gentlemen.

We're gonna have a party tonight.
"

At that last sentence the lights turned out, the crowd wildly screaming and turning their lights back on.

But, almost as quick as they turned off, they came back to life.

Nuke was nowhere to be seen.. until later tonight.

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers