Bison stood in the ring, microphone in hand.

"Last month...at the royal rumble... I had my shot at the WWFG world Heavyweight championship. I went one on one against Avari Fusion. That match was...intense. hard fought. I gave Avari everything I had, and he gave me everything he had. I told you all I needed to win that match for my legacy. I said I needed to win that title, after everything I've gone through in my career. I said...that this may be my last shot at the prestigious world title.... but as you can see, there is no gold around my waist. No title belt draped over my shoulder. I lost...Avari is still your world heavyweight champion. That night... wasn't my night"

The crowd went into a loud frenzy as they applauded Bison, memories of the incredible highlight reel of a match still in their memories.

THANK YOU BISON
THANK YOU BISON
THANK YOU BISON

Bison smiled warmly.
"you know, not long ago I heard chants like that and it filled me with...bitterness. a feeling of being swept away, pushed off into the sunset. I was furious, feeling abandoned by the business Ive been passionate about for years. Now, I feel the warmth of everyones appreciation. It feels so...liberating. but back to the topic at hand. You see rhat loss had me thinking. I rebranded myself, been in the best shape of my life...gave it my all...and still came up short...so I looked in the mirror and wondered, if this was the time to hang it up..."

The crowd bellowed out in protest.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH!

"but then.... I looked in the mirror....and said: Bison Mbadi! Have you forgotten who I am!? I am the alpha male! I am the caribbean colossus! I am the Final Boss of professional wrestling! Hang it up!? I'm just hitting my stride! I'm just getting started! There is no orher athlete like me. With my size, power, charisma, and agility. I make the impossible happen. I lift cages! When it comes to this industry I am the man to beat! Loss? What others call a dream crushing defeat, I call a difficulty tweak! Royal rumble wasn't my night, but know...and you all know...and Avari knows I was just this close, so close to taking that belt I could smell the leather! My night will come, and I will win the WWFG world heavyweight championship. I am not your new champion....but when the time comes... I will be the last..."

FINAL BOSS!
FINAL BOSS!
FINAL BOSS!