and now for a word from Body by Mbadi

User Image

The camera opened and panned to Bison doing tire lifts. He let the large tire drop loudly, taking a deep swig of Bisonade before turning to the camera.

User Image "oh, how the clock turns. How the time comes around. It makes one feel reflective, really. Taking time to look back at my career: where I started, where I've gone, where I am now. Now.. tonight... is a momentous occassion for the Body by Mbadi brand."

Bison took a deep breath and sighed, shaking his head. He sat down on a Weight bench.

"Tonight, I have one more shot at the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship. One more chance to win what has eluded me for years. Tonight is the culmination of all my efforts. It is...quite possibly... my last chance..."

"I was prepared for having to face one of two men... either Drako who has defended agaisnt me before... or Avari, son of legend Nuke Fusion. It seems Drako and I aren't having that rematch. Avari has newly ousted the dragon from his throne and is not looking to have a short reign... it seems he had some words to say"

"Avari said that I am too... commercial... because I have my brand, my Bisonade, Mbadi Bars, my workout videos. He says that I have lost my drive. He said I can't win the belt as I am now, that it would need to be the Bison of old."

Bison laughed softly, flashing his smile.

"Avari, let me correct you on something. Having my brand has given me something to fight for...to protect... I have never been more driven than I am now. More than the selfish ego, I am building my legacy. My legacy...which as of yet doesn't include that belt you have i don't want the championship... I need it. For that legacy. The legacy of Bison Mbadi needs to have the chapter of making it to the top. The legacy that despite failing agaisnt Dion, failing against Drako.... the note that finally Bison made it."

Bisons smile faded into a serious expression.

"You say the old Bison was the one to win it? You say the Bison of the past is the one who could take that belt from you? Is that what you want, Avari? The beast? The Alpha Male? The embodiment of domination? Well, Avari... be careful what you wish for... you just might get it. I'm coming for that championship, and I'm not leaving the Royal Rumble without it. Tonight is your first defense... and your last defense. Don't take it personally, you're just the one who is in my way.

The Bison Era....starts TONIGHT."