Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Hellraisers & Gunslingers (#1)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:11 pm
Back in Gorilla Position, APEX was watching with interest as the main event was coming to a close, monitoring the match between their brother Avari and Drako Damone. They'd agreed not to interfere or take from the moment, so instead Trent, Salem, Jessie, and Eryn watched the screens with interest, eager to see how the bout ended. Everyone was still feeling their own wounds from the evening - Salem looking the worst for wear following his brutal "Salem Says" encounter with Hiro. While he'd changed into more casual clothes, a sleeveless 'AP⚡️EX' shirt, showcasing his tatted arm sleeves and bandaged fists, with the wounds from barbed wire fresh along his right arm, he'd yet to visit the medic and receive any treatment. Kyra, his daughter, munched on popcorn in his lap while observing Avari and her godfather, Drako, on the television. A trainer approached the pair, hesitantly tapping Salem's shoulder.

"Sir, can I speak to you a moment?" the baby faced younger man asked.

Salem's eyebrows narrowed just slightly for a second before he patted his daughter on the knee.

"Welp, monster, Daddy's gotta get up a second. Keep watching for me." he said, getting up and letting his little girl keep his seat warm a minute as he gingerly walked over to talk with the trainer in private.

"Yeah, what's up?" Salem asked politely but trying to get to the point.

"Well, sir," The man asked somewhat nervously. "I'm being told you were expected by the on-site doctor after your match, they really want you checked out. That table drop, the-"

"Uh-uh." Salem said, holding a finger up to cut the man off before using it to point behind him at his comrades and family watching the finale. "I'm here to see my friends fight for the biggest title in this business, and I'm not leaving until it's over. You go tell them I'll be in when I'm good-and-damn-well ready."

The trainer froze, nodding and departing as Salem grimaced a second, the reminder of the table bump making his spine ache briefly. Forcing a smile back on, Salem turned back to APEX and walked up behind his daughter, stuffing one hand in her bag of popcorn and ruffling her hair with his other, catching the final moments of the fight.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:10 am
Trent, who had less luck than everyone else in the area tonight, was icing down his wounds and bruises from the match with Rex. He had removed the mist that had blinded him earlier, but his eyes were still blood shot and made it a bit harder for him to see what was going on, on the screen. But, despite all the bad that came out of tonight, he was with his friends and family, watching as Avari continued to fight against Drako.

Despite his desire to be in the position of being World Champion, he was still happy for Avari to have the spot and to be doing as well as he was. Whether he takes it home or not, Trent would find it in himself to be okay. Plus, who says two friends can't have a contest in the future, anyways?

Switching between listening to what Salem was saying to the trainer, and the match as Avari had just connected with a spear.

And a kick out by Drako leaving Trent literally and metaphorically on the edge of his toes as Avari must push just a little further!  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:55 am
Despite a few bumps and bruises, Reich had pretty much gotten out of his match with Eliza relatively unscathed. He sat alongside Salem and Kyra and flanked by Trent and Jessie. His hooded cloak gave him some needed warmth I'm the chill locker room as he watched the match with Avari and Drako.

He had to admit, he had had some doubts about the newcomer and if he was ready enough to be in the group, let alone go after the title. But so far Avari had been proving him wrong.

As Salem got up to speak with the trainer, Kyra sat beside him and rested her head against his arm and he found himself putting a protective arm around her.

He turned back to the screen as Avari locked in an ankle lock and he felt his eyes go wide as the rookie went for a submission hold while Drako was fading. Despite himself, he couldn't suppress the growing anticipation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:58 pm
Despite being exhausted and battered from the scramble match, Jessie had opted to join in with her APEX mates as Avari challenged the certified D(ragon) of the WWFG. What a time!

Claire Hawkins

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff