Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Crowning the Queen (Survivor Series Post Match Promo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:51 am
Jessie Lee’s entrance music, One Finger and a Fist by Drowning Pool, Thundered through the Survivor Series Arena as Finlay stood at the top of the ramp smiling. He had a Shillelagh in one hand that used like a cane and the other hand had a microphone tightly gripped. He watched as the crowd cheered and were ecstatic at seeing Jessie Lee stand victorious in the ring. She was a firecracker of energy and after a strong match with strong competitors, seeing a strong winner was exciting. Finlay nodded in positivity as he saw the other competitors strewn around, a few of them exiting passed him, not all of them, but some.

The scramble was a match of endurance. A match of will. A match of odds. A match with a story. A match with real stakes. All things the Woman’s division had been lacking. All things that really held back the division from being a beauty of its own. But with this tournament that was all changing. That had in fact been the plan since he was hired under the radar by the higher ups at WWFG to book and head the division. The tournament and road map was made, it was just up to the women to turn into reality, and this slobberknocker showed just that.

Fit Finlay began to make his way down the ramp, Wearing a congratulatory smile towards the Dommy Mommy Jessie Lee. The shillelagh clacking against the ground as he used it for a little extra support. He made his way up the steel steps and into the ring, handing off his weapon/cane to the referee and signaled for the music to die down.

WHAT A FIGHT! Blow for blow, you are tough. And with much honor I am happy to congratulate you as the winner of the Queen’s Crown Tourney. You’ve proven yourself a face to this company and I’m proud to be able to crown you…”
He pointed off to the side as the ring announcer entered the ring, holding a shiny silver crown. It sparkled in the light, small jewels catching the hundreds of lights that hung above the ring. “...And to reward you with the WWFG WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd lit up to hear the news, but the mood among the referee and the announcer looked dire. There seemed to be some confusion about. The officials all looked at each other as the ring announcer went to whisper in the ear of Fit Finlay. Fit’s eyebrows furrowed as he shook his head a little. His body looked agitated before he dismissed the speaker on the micy phone guy. “Bloody Hell…What…No Belt? Didn’t they announce a title. They didn’t? This Cart Bloke really Acting the maggot. Fine. ”

“...Excuse me. I have misspoke. It seems even though I am standing in front of a truly valiant woman right now. There will be no champion crowned officially tonight! But there will be a Queen crowned. And despite anything else a leader! A face of a division with a title that represents the division! Without further ado!”

Finlay handed off the microphone as he gripped the crown. Jessie was in front of him as he went to walk behind her. He lifted the crown in the air, showcasing it to the arena as well as to the hard camera. They needed a good screenshot to put on the socials, and this was it. The crowd in full view, The winner in full views, and himself the legendary Fit Finlay in full view. He was still visibly ticked off, The damn protestants always edged him the wrong way and he was surely going to have to speak to someone.

Finlay placed the crown on Jessie’s head as little confetti dropped from the ceiling. This was a celebration. This was a moment.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:59 pm
After suffering defeat, from a surprise roll-up no less, the Lioness sat out at ringside, leaned up against the crowd barricade. She stared up in a haze as Jessie celebrated the victory to her music. Disappointment hung over the young Leone. She had given it her all during the match, and after all that it ended to being caught off guard a split second too soon.

Her gaze followed as Fit Finlay made his way down the ramp to reward the winner. Finally, the Huntress snapped back into reality as the Irishman said with enthusiasm: the WWFG Women's Championship!
Which championship?! Luca slowly pulled herself back to her feet, scanning the area for the belt. Nothing. She must have heard wrong. That had to be it, they couldn't be just giving away that belt!

Luca stared up at the pair, as Finlay set the crown on top of Jessie's head, confetti blanketing the ring as it fell from above. She made her way over to the commentator's booth, grabbing the microphone from the ring announcer's area.

Eyes set on the newly crowned Queen, Luca made her way up the steel steps and would finally speak up into the mic. "If I might interrupt for just one moment!"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:37 pm
Oh bloody hell!

Now what?

Of course, Jessie didn't say any of that out loud, however, the look on her face made it abundantly clear that she was very much thinking those very things.
Nonetheless, the Aussie made a motion for Luca to go ahead with what she wanted to say. It wasn't like she needed her permission to speak anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:17 pm
The Huntress quickly forced a smile to Jessie as she bit down on her bottom lip. Slipping under the top rope, she entered the ring, taking a step more towards the new queen. "Five years ago... I was told the division is dead, that there was no competition." She paused briefly, as she parted the electric blue hair from her vision. "I stuck around and would compete with the occasional one or two women who'd make an appearance." Luca shook her head. "We were an afterthought, and it took a lot of work to get a little recognition in what was already a crowded division."

"But these last couple of weeks has surprised me at the number of talents that come out for this tournament." The Blue Blossom felt out of breath as she spoke, and her vision blurred as she focused on Jessie Lee. "I'm excited to see what the months to follow bring. But first.." Hesitantly she held out her hand to Queen Jessie, and paired it with a bright smile as she did. "I wanted to congratulate you on your victory tonight!"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:14 pm
Exhausted, Jessie listened and watched Luca as she made her speech. Even clapping for what she saying. However, once the blue-haired warrior extended a hand there was a skeptical look on her face. Like, they had just gone to war in a way that most people did get ******** it.

Too exhausted to put much thought into things, Jessie gratefully to Luca by the hand and shook it in a most sportsmanlike manner!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:49 am
Cheers errupted from the crowds, and the Lioness nodded her head as Jessie accepted the handshake. Giving a firm shake, Luca released her grip on the on the Aussie's hand, and took a few steps back before raising her mic to speak once more. "I know, without a doubt, that someday you will become champion. And I'm sure... in a another life, we could have been friends." Immediately following her final statement, the Huntress suddenly leapt up, attempting to strike at the Queen with a point blank Azure Shot!

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:07 pm
Like a gunshot, Luca's sudden knee echoed loudly as it connected and the newly crowned "Queen" crumpled to the canvas seeing stars! In the future, Jessie would look back and say that it was par for the course on this night. Par for all the head trauma and possible CTE protocals!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:32 pm
Cheers turned to surprised reactions as Jessie gets laid out by the shot, even Finley is left speechless. The Lioness sits up with the same smile she wore when she offered her hand. Pulling herself up, she glanced up at the crowd that now treated her to a wave of boos before finally turning her attention back to the woman of the hour and raised her mic to speak once more. "Enjoy the new crown, but this is my house and I'm not going the anywhere." Dropping the microphone, she stepped over Jessie to make her way out of the ring and wouldn't look back as she finally exited the arena.

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces