Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
"Man of the Year" [ Avari ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:38 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armageddon is beginning and the shows is rolling along, the camera swoops across the sold-out arena and shows several signs being held up, with thousands of adoring fans ready for a spectacle.

A promo reel hits the titantron and is shown to the audience watching at home..

Quote:
Damone gets to his feet and takes Fusion by the legs, dragging him towards the ropes. He drops his legs and rolls under the bottom rope, pulling The Man of the Hour out and to the outside.

Over the the announcer's table they go as Drako clears the top of it, setting Avari up on top. The Soaring Dragon had a big plan here as Avari looked pretty lifeless on the table, with Drako looking back at the ring.

He hops up onto the apron and starts climbing the turnbuckle, looking down at his opponent. The crowd get to their feet and watch in anticipation .. a Drako turns around!

Those next few moments were only seconds but felt like an eternity as Drako Damone leaps backwards into a Moonsault .. flying through the air, Avari on the table ..

At the last moment Fusion rolls off the table, leaving Drako crashing through the wood!

The crowd went ballistic as Avari shakes his head, looking at Drako.. then to the ring.. the ref hadn't even begun a count due to the amazement at what had just occured. Avari lightly headbutts the floor, almost trying to get some sense back into himself, as he groans and gets back to his feet slowly.

Going the opposite way now, Fusion picks up Damone and leads him to the ring, rolling him under the bottom rope. The crowd were still watching, waiting, standing at this point in time.

Avari takes a moment to pick up Drako, putting his arms out wide in an eagle motion, the crowd cheering him on. A hard kick to the injured ribs of Drako forces him to double over, as Avari runs at the ropes and comes back..

Delivering a devastating Fusion Cutter, straight into a pin!

One!

Two!

Three!

The crowd were wild as Black Flame by Bury Tomorrow rang out across the arena, the ref calling for the bell and taking the Championship gold from the side.

Avari Fusion sat on his knees, face down as the ref checked on him. The ref then raised his arm in the air to signal the winner, Avari having tears streaming down his face. Picking himself back up to his feet, the ref handed him the Championship belt as there was an annoucement..

"Your winner.. and new World Heavyweight Champion..

The Man of the Hour.. Avari! Fusion!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:00 am

As the recap of the main event of Survivor Series finishes, there is a big cheer from the crowd as it fades out..

Right at that moment, Black Flame by Bury Tomorrow roars across the PA to a gigantic pop from the crowd! Stepping out from behind the stage entrance, gold around his waist and a massive smile on his face, was The Man of the Hour.. Avari Fusion!

User Image

A slightly different and fresh look for the new Champion as he looked out across the crowd, putting his arms out in an eagle motion to another loud cheer from the crowd. Looking down at the gold around his waist and patting it, he started a walk down the ramp and began reaching out and slapping hands of as many adoring fans as he could get to.

Avari got to the bottom of the ramp and stopped, looking up at the ring ahead. He opened his arms again as a series of blue pyros shot out of the turnbuckles!

Taking his time to wait for the pyros he took a walk up the steps and into the ring between the middle and top rope, walking over to the far side of the ring. He reached out and was handed a microphone, which he held tightly in his hand.

The crowd rang out an ear pounding chant,

"You deserve it!

*Clap-clap clap-clap-clap*

You deserve it!

*Clap-clap clap-clap-clap*
"

Avari raised a fist in the air to show his appreciation as they continued on, his face going almost bright red from the love he was being shown right now.

Eventually the crowd simmered down as Avari raised the microphone to his lips,

"Finally.. finally, I can finally step out of the shadows.

Finally.. finally, I can step out of my father's shadow. I can step out of Drako Damone's shadow.

Finally, I have shown that I am up there with the greatest to step into the squared circle here in WWF, and .. and I did it for all of you.
"

The crowd let off another massive cheer as Avari looked out across the crowd. He waited a few moments to take in this atmosphere fully.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:18 am

Avari brought the microphone back to his lips as the crowd contined,

"Now I'd like to say I'm out here for a while, but .. I do have my first title defense here tonight at Armageddon.

But you're all going to be seeing me a lot tonight. You're going to see me celebrating with Apex!
"

The crowd let off a loud cheer for Apex, the new big faction in the WWF scene.

"You're going to see me out here later tonight for the contract signing!

Aaaaand.. you're, of course, going to see me defend my World Heavyweight Championship - and, at the end of the night, still. your reigning, defending Champion!
"

The crowd cheered wildly again, clearly loving this all.

"But, before I go and let the show carry on.. I have a few words to say about a certain man. A man that I know many of you despise, a man that my own father tried to redeem..

That man is the Soaring Dragon, Drako Damone.
"

The crowd began to jeer and boo that name before Avari raised a hand and spoke again.

"Ladies, gentlemen, friends.. my father set out to redeem Drako in his own way, and ultimately failed. But I have conquered the dragon, and now sit upon his throne, with the coveted gold now around my waist.

But, what I wanted to say is that I believe Drako is not the horrible, evil, sadistic person he became over these last few months. I believe that there is good in him, and I think that losing this power will help him.
"

Avari paced the ring a little and then walked over to a turnbuckle, hopping up and sitting on top of it, reminiscent of how his own father used to cut his promos.

"What you all need to know, is that The Man of the Hour was here at Survivor Series. Avari Fusion is now.. The Man of the Year!

Hell, make me The Man of the Decade - I will defend every single show, I will come out on top every single show, and I will do it with grace and confidence!
"

Avari jumped down again and took the belt off his waist, raising it in the air.

"Anyone who wants a shot, they've got it.

Anyone who thinks they have a chance, they've got none.

The time of Avari is here, and this is now a Championship to represent the people, to represent the WWF Universe.

I'll be seeing you all very shortly!
"

The camera faded out to the image of Avari holding up the World Heayvweight Championship, and the entire arena standing behind him applauding.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games