Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Taking Back Sunday Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:13 pm
Salem was startled by Kyra's sudden fear and flight, watching sadly as she ran from him to her mother, pleading for Oni not to leave her. Seeing Oni's resentful look, Salem sighed and shrugged his shoulders, his expression bewildered as though to say he didn't know what he'd done wrong and wasn't trying to upset her. It appeared the Queen reluctantly acknowledged this, however, as she explained to their daughter what was going on, prompting Kyra to run back and hug him.

Salem never knew he needed something more in life than Kyra holding onto him with affection, his heart melting as he almost went noodle-legged, stroking Kyra's head as he mouthed 'I'm sorry' silently to Oni, before the sweetest smile he'd ever made stretched across his cheeks. Crouching down, Salem hugged his daughter back, fighting back the urge to cry as he held her for a moment that both felt like forever and yet not nearly long enough at the same time.

"Honey...it's okay." he told the little girl, rubbing her back softly as he embraced her. "NO one is taking your mommy away. I'd never want that. I love you. And I know you don't know me yet, but I promise, you're never gonna be without a dad again. You're the cutest kid in the world, I'm so lucky to finally meet you, Kyra. So don't cry, okay? You're such a big, strong girl."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:14 pm
Looking over her shoulder at the Damones waiting in ring, knowing she's taken up enough time from them, Queen Oni looks back down at the hugging duo.
"Time go." Bluntly stated, and with all the warm feelings between the two, she was starting to feel uncomfortable.

Turning her head, Kyra looked up at her mom, releasing Salem, she stepped back to her, taking hold her mom's hand.
Looking back at Salem with a smile now, giving him a wave. "Bye, Dad."

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:28 pm
Salem exhaled with reluctance to let her go, but didn't stop Kyra from returning to her mom, Oni's tepid tone signaling to him her desire to leave. Still, he could sense a shift in the air, a change over the course of their conversation. It made him hopeful, only more so as Kyra turned back and waved, actually calling him "Dad", making him suddenly feel invigorated enough to cross a river with his bare hands. Nodding and standing back up, Salem waved goodbye to his daughter before Oni led her away.

"See you later, alligator. Love you." he told her warmly, following behind them until they reached the junction by the ring that led back to the steps.

Leaning against the apron, Salem's smile never left as he watched them go...until they were up the staircase, far from sight and earshot. It was then that another intense emotion manifested inside him, 'The Copperhead' never feeling his venom more potent than right now as he turned around and glared back in the ring at Jarel, lacing some of the toxin in his next words.

"We're gonna settle up later." he said, the ambient temperature feeling like it dropped a couple degrees as he spoke, even as his blood was boiling. Turning from the ring, Salem followed in the direction of his daughter, knowing they were surely already ushered out by now but needing some distance from the elder Damone for the time being.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff