Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Welcome to the Dragon's Den

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:29 am
The limo seen earlier driving Drako and Salem from the hospital is shown pulling up to a large home only seen once before on WWFG television many years ago. The door opens and Drako steps out, leading the way into the foyer of the Damone family home. Stairways lead in two different directions, each leading to a different wing of the home.

"So welcome to the main part of the house. Up the left stairs is Jarel's wing of the house, up the right stairs is Zarel's. Main level is split between me and Janelle. Training ring is in the basement of course."

Drako stops in the middle of the foyer, clearly waiting on someone.

"You know, when you told me you were bringing someone home, I was expecting someone different." From the left side, the Dragon himself stands at the top of the stairs, looking down at both men with the most amused expression on his face. "Here I thought maybe you'd finally found someone to settle down with and instead you bring home Salem. Did you hit your head that hard?"

Drako rolls his eyes. "Are you going to help or not?"

Jarel descends the stairs to stand in front of him. "You've been on the road for months. It's only fair if I have a bit of fun." The Dragon turns his gaze to Salem. "So, I understand you kind of got your a** handed to you and spent some time in a hospital. My brother says you need to get back into ring shape."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:44 pm
Salem grabbed his duffel bag as they pulled up to the Damone Estate, whistling with approval while opening his door and following Drako to the foyer. "Bout time I got to see your place. My mom fed you cornbread and everything."

As they enter, Salem glances about and makes note of where to navigate, figuring he's gonna be here a bit. Briefly, Salem is perplexed at the knowledge that he's never met Zarel, and isn't sure he's met Janelle formally, but before he can inquire with his friend, an old rival rears his head and taunts Salem's buddy.

Listening to the teasing going on, but not interjecting, Salem hums "The Brady Bunch" theme to himself and pops back to attention as Jarel addresses him, smirking a little up at the man.

"Huh? Oh, nothing I can't handle. I may be banged up, but hey, I'm not in a hearse yet. So where's my room? I've got my bag here, I wouldn't mind unpacking. Don't worry, no cobras in this one." he said with a wink, slinging his duffel from the show he was injured on across the back of his right shoulder.

Salem Croft

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:17 pm
Jarel narrows his eyes. "I'll have you know being in a hearse isn't as bad as it's cracked up to be. It's almost comforting. But you'll be in Drako's wing of the house since you're his guest, and frankly all the other wings are full since Drako is the only one who hasn't had kids yet."

"Well, the three of you basically have an entire army of them so safe to say the lineage is secure." Drako gestures to Salem. "Follow me. I'll show you to your room and you can unpack while we go set up the Den."

"Oh, it's set up just fine. Janelle and Marcus are down there working on some things now." Jarel folds his arms across his chest. "You'll have a bit of variety in training partners since you're not the only one getting into ring shape."

Drako raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, we'll discuss that part later."

Drako leads the way towards the back of the house, then to the left again to his wing of the home. He stops at the first door and opens it, then steps aside to let Salem go in  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:24 pm
Salem chuckles as Drako leads him to his room stepping into the simple but nicely furnished guest quarters. Setting his bag on the floor next to the bed, 'The Copperhead' grinned up at his friend.

"Good to see his legendary sense of humor hasn't retired too." Salem teased, sighing and stretching his arms above his head. "I guess I'll get in some gear and we can get down there. What's he talking about partners though? What's the itinerary for this?"

Salem Croft

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:31 pm
Drako leans against the door frame and folds his arms across his chest, much like his older brother had done minutes before. "Well let's face it, I can certainly help you with the cardio and hitting the ropes. But you're training to come back against a big b*****d who literally hospitalized you. Wrestling me down there will help just making sure you don't get winded and maybe to try some new holds, but who better than Jarel for you to get in there with to spot the holes in your game that let you down against Bison? He's been a giant all my life at least, and has spent more than 80 percent of my life wrestling. And his son Marcus is almost as big, but younger. We gotta get you back to that mindset that let you go head to head with Jarel and find a way to come out on top twice."

Drako grins.

"So one could say they're helping with your strength training. Good luck trying to slam either of them though. Or keeping them down....or not getting stretched to the point you'll swear you got two inches taller."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:57 pm
Salem chuckled at the prospect of what he was in for, amused and a bit excited to get back in the ring with Jarel and Drako. Unzipping his duffel bag, Salem pulled out the ring gear he'd worn during his cage match with Bison, washed by the hospital during his stay. It'd have to do, until he had a chance to go out or send for more.

"Well, it'll be good to get my form back up to snuff. I'll get cleaned up and head on downstairs. Sooner I'm ready to go, sooner I can settle this."

Salem Croft

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:14 pm
Drako takes that as a queue to leave.

"Well, I'll head down to the Den. When you're ready meet me there. Down the stairs and to the left, past the kitchen and then follow the noise."

Drako heads out of the room, leaving Salem to himself to get ready.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games