The Snypa Rifle sits in the locker room, putting his gloves on as a cameraman and the interviewer Byron Saxton walk in. The Extreme Sage looks up, revealing the face paint he has chosen for his bout with Omen. He's in for a fight tonight.

Byron: "I'm here with the Snypa Rifle and at this time, I have questions for him. The first question is, Snypa-- you've only wrestled one match in over three years and it's been a long time since you faced a big man like Omen. What's on your mind?"

Snypa speaks into the mic.

"Omen, I didn't forget about you when my family and I showed up at Cyber Sunday and you clearly didn't forget about me when I sent you running for the hills. I damn sure didn't forget about you joining up with Russo inside WarGames. Now tonight, it's just you and me. That's exactly how I want it. Everyone's probably wondering can I beat you. Come forward and keep going until you're no longer standing, that's how."

Snypa pauses then resumes.

"But I've had a thought nagging at the back of my head. It's about the guy who runs this place.

Cartwright, I'm not even mad at you for ending my career. However, I hate the massive p***k you've become. I tried to be a man of my word, but I can't comfortably live life after wrestling seeing you throw your weight around. I feel like someone should knock you down a couple pegs. And while I admire our champion Drako for keeping you busy, it's time someone properly put you in your place. I'm back for one reason: to go out my way. When we last collided, we did things your way. I gave you the straight up, two out of three falls wrestling match you thought I couldn't handle given the career I've had, and I was close to closing the book on your career.

Really, the a*****e you've become while running this hellhole... it's honestly my fault. You finally exorcised the demon of being defeated by yours truly and it swelled your head up into thinking that you're invincible. Untouchable. If I would've won, maybe none of this would be but I'm not here to worry about what could've been.

What do you say, Cartwright? You and me, one more time for what will truly be the last time? And if it makes you feel better, I'll save you the trouble of announcing that you're gonna make me jump through hoops to get to you and set the hoops myself. If it eases your anxiety, after I run through Omen tonight, you can throw your little Butler, cousin Pineapple and big brother Corey at me. Hell, let's add Russo for kicks and when I'm done jamming my foot in all their asses, there'll be nothing to save you from me. Cartwright, when I'm standing tall over the broken bodies of your family and your goons, I will do what I should've done many years ago. And this time, I will set the table for your destruction. I'll choose the battleground for our last dance. So what do you say?"