Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prosperity & Ruin

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Soul Eater-based role playing guild. Active in 2022! 

Tags: Soul Eater, Roleplay, DWMA, Witch, Dark Fantasy 

Reply ⇨ DWMA
💀⇨ Dining Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:06 pm
User Image
Soul Slinger
Level: 2 体 | Classes: Weapon 愰 | Rank: 2 ☆☆ | Perk Trees: Samurai, Kusarigama, Gunslinger

User ImageUser Image
“Nice d***o. Does it come in mens?” Liz taunted with a smirk and raised eyebrow. Despite her callousness, the Weapon was seeing dollar signs as she looked at the staff. She should have been suspicious about the story. Why would he choose to gamble if he didn’t want to sell it? Especially on the first bet, where he had nothing to lose. But the girl’s greed and excitement took her over, clouding her judgment “Deal and deal. You got yourself a bet, old man.” She would watch as Apotheosis rolled his die, resulting in a lowly two. “Oh, so sad. Oh well, there’s always a chance." Liz replied, her tone filled to the brim with fake concern. Her eyes all but glinted at her chance.

Liz rolled, making sure to replace the die in her cup with a loaded one. One that would land on four, she knew it. The Weapon loosed the die and crossed her arms with a confident look on her face. “Oh too bad, so sad. Four beats two, guess your precious heirloom in mi-” Liz stopped as a gasp rolled through the crowd. She cracked an eye open before her eyes shot wide open with shock. “Wait, a one?! That’s not what it was supposed to be.” She blurted out without thinking. “You’re cheating, I know it!” Liz jumped to her feet, stabbing a finger at the man across from her. She grit her teeth and growled. Her die was supposed to roll a four, she knew that. So what did he do to make it a one? Trying to figure it out was driving her crazy.

“What’s going on here?” A loud voice broke through the crowd and the shock as a person parted the wall of students. Professor Felt now stood in the circle with Liz, Finnwick, and Apotheosis. “There you are Liz! I told you to stay still didn’t I?!” He scolded her. The Weapon looked away with an irritated look while scratching her cheek with her finger.

“And I did,” she snapped back. “It’s not my fault you didn’t say how long, and I dipped as soon as you left.” The DWMA professor came over and smacked the girl on the back of the head in a disciplinary manner.

“I’m sorry for the runaround Finnwick. But I finally found your new partner.” He paused, not explaining any further despite Finnwick maybe not understanding. “She’s right here. Finnwick, meet Liz SIlversmith, your new partner.”

“Waitwaitwait, hold up.” Liz recovered from the blow the teacher gave her so she could whine. “This square is my Meister partner?! You have gotta be joking!”

“I wish I were…” Professor Felt sighed. It was evident he felt bad for the Meister of the pair. Soon he reopened his eyes, giving Apotheosis a narrow eyed look. “And who are you? I don’t think I’ve seen you around before.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Stamina: 200/200
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 6
Wisdom: 0
Guts: 0

☾ Perks: ☾

Samurai
Tier One
↯ Infinite One ↯
[ Sword Slash can be used for 1/2 the stamina cost once every five posts. ]

↯ Falling Sword ↯
[ Once every five posts, using a level three or lower technique against another level three or lower technique allows the samurai to reflect the defended-against technique back at the opponent. ]

↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]

↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]
Tier Two
↯ Path of a Warrior ↯
[ The Samurai is able to concentrate on their path so resolutely while using a Samurai technique that they cure themselves of Madness by two tiers. This perk has a five perk cooldown. ]

↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]
Tier Three
↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]

Kusarigama
Tier One
↯ Mortal Kombat ↯
[ A Kusarigama technique that successfully hits the opponent without counter will disarm the opponent; if the opponent is not wielding a weapon, then they simply lose an action on their next post. This ability has a five post cooldown. ]

↯ Off the Chain ↯
[ The Kusarigama's reach is doubled because of the durability of the chain. ]

↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]

↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]
Tier Two
↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]

↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]
Tier Three
↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]

Gunslinger
Tier One
↯ Quick Hands ↯
[ A Gunslinger technique can be performed immediately before or after another weapon skill tree's technique. This allows the gun and paired techniques to be combined for only one combat action. This perk has a five post cooldown. ]

↯ The Quick and the Dead ↯
[ Once the gun is fired, the Gunslinger is able to fire a second bullet immediately afterwards at one level lower to a minimum of level one. The second shot requires no action. This perk has a five post cooldown. ]

↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]

↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]
Tier Two
↯ Shoot-'em-up ↯
[ A Gunslinger can produce a 'shadow' to their bullets, hitting the opponent with a second same level strike for no cost or action once every five posts. Requires "The Quick and the Dead". ]

↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]
Tier Three
↯ Perk Name ↯
[ Description here. ]

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
⇨☾⇨Apotheosis smirked at Liz tasting her just desserts. "Not what it's supposed to be? Sounds like you're the one who's been cheating." He looked over at Finnwick and winked before grabbing the staff and returning it to his back. His cocky smirk grew to an ear-to-ear Cheshire grin as he looked at her continuously accusing him of cheating. He held his hands up as he continued smiling. "It's not possible I'm afraid. I have no control over your die." He slowly stood from his seat as the professor approached the group. He pulled in all of his winnings across the table toward himself as he did so. The seemingly arrogant, selfish, and aloof man appeared to lord it over Finnwick as Liz had.

⇨☾⇨Apotheosis felt a surge of panic that he tried to subdue when the professor expressed confusion over not recognizing him. The sorcerer then feigned shock and offense. "I beg your parrrrrrrrrdon, sir?! You don't recognize the best meister of all?" He performed a theatrical pose and show of might to the professor before glancing at Finnwick. His facial expression changed from haughty to actually gentle and sincere. "I hereby give all my winnings to this chap. And my only condition of his servitude to me is that he be the best meister he can be." Apotheosis gently pat Finnwick on the back as he gave it all over to Finnwick so that he would now be even with Liz once again. He gave a gentle smile before looking at Liz. "And I hope you've learned to be better from this. Otherwise, you'll be next to useless as a weapon partner. Then the DWMA is in real trouble..." The disguised Witch then bowed deeply with his hand over his stomach as if he had just finished a theater show. "If you'll excuse me, I must be on my way to the loo." He playfully mocked Finnwick's accent a little hoping to get him to crack a smile over his sullen face before taking his leave.

⇨☾⇨Apotheosis's entire plan with betting it all was just to give it back to Finnwick. He could not help but feel sorry for the poor boy! Although it seemed that his bad days were just beginning with Liz as his new partner. As he walked to the bathroom he meandered over to an unoccupied professor's office. A magic circle formed over his hand as he absorbed some Kishin egg souls from a repository. The DWMA's loss was the Grand Coven's gain after all. He then took a pile of "classified" files in order to complete his mission before leaving through a portal to Arcana and closing it behind him.

🇴​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇹​​​​​ 🇴​​​​​🇫​​​​​ 🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ ⇦
Exit.

⇨ APOTHEOSIS ⇦
Level IV | ☆☆☆☆ | Witch | Sorcerer | Magician | 560/600 Mana

𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲

𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤 𝖤𝖥𝖥𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖲​​​​​
☾ Soul Guard | Level IV | Tier 1 | Mana
Every magical creature knows how to cast a spell to protect their soul from prying eyes. This ability hides the soul's magical inclinations and makes it appear human. This ability lasts until the witch uses magic or by their own will. It can be pierced by Soul Perception techniques. When broken by the witch or pierced by Soul Perception, Soul Guard cannot be replaced for four posts.

pyrategross

stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

⇨ DWMA

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items