Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ MUSIC
AMVs/GMVs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puppylove713

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:57 pm
Zero the Crimson
puppylove713
I'm just going to combine the two posts so that I don't have to keep replying to both of them.

You just chopped it off the end of the song? That would piss me off if it were a song I know simply because I would know that it was missing...

Lol, I was never told to say that, but I could have said it and well, they would be meeting a b***h.... But in my case I'm not the son of a b***h, I'm the daughter of a b***h who just happens to be one herself...

Yeah, I felt bad for her, but there wasn't anything I could do about it.

The one I have is a Sony DVD/Bluray player. It plays both. I don't know if that has anything to do with why the DVDs play on it or not.

When there were long portions of just music at the end, I would. Especially when I ran out of clips, I'd cut it to the end of my clips then add the fade effect to the music so it would slowly get quieter and quieter, making it seem more natural. I've also done similarly at the beginning, but that's usually when they have a long quiet spell before the song actually starts.

Yeah. As a guy, we don't generally get referred to with that particular term. An SoB was probably the worse thing you could call a guy back when I was in school, because you're not insulting him, you're insulting his mom and that usually don't stand well with them.

See, it's a Sony. That's foreign tech already.
I just tend to go with things even if there aren't any words. I can usually work it out. Sometimes I I have problems with the lyrics though. For example the one I am working on now. There was absolutely nothing in my stuff that could work with that part of the song, so I just threw something in the spot and hoped for the best. I don't think it will do any harm to the flow of things. I will run it through as a video once I'm done and see how everything flows and how well paced it is.

Yeah, in the sense of how people can insult with words, we women have it much worse.... So much that we can be called...

So in other words I shouldn't have any problems with those foreign DVDs playing?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:19 pm
puppylove713
I just tend to go with things even if there aren't any words. I can usually work it out. Sometimes I I have problems with the lyrics though. For example the one I am working on now. There was absolutely nothing in my stuff that could work with that part of the song, so I just threw something in the spot and hoped for the best. I don't think it will do any harm to the flow of things. I will run it through as a video once I'm done and see how everything flows and how well paced it is.

Yeah, in the sense of how people can insult with words, we women have it much worse.... So much that we can be called...

So in other words I shouldn't have any problems with those foreign DVDs playing?

Just gotta work with what you have and hope for the best.

Indeed...

I honestly don't know, since I've never tried. You could probably find out somewhere online though.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

puppylove713

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:41 pm
Zero the Crimson
puppylove713

Just gotta work with what you have and hope for the best.

Indeed...

I honestly don't know, since I've never tried. You could probably find out somewhere online though.
Yeah, I don't have a lot for most anime. I have more than enough to work with Prince of Tennis and Hakuouki though..

I will just have to see if I can find the box for the DVD player and see if I can look it up online and see what people are saying about it..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:31 pm
puppylove713
Yeah, I don't have a lot for most anime. I have more than enough to work with Prince of Tennis and Hakuouki though..

I will just have to see if I can find the box for the DVD player and see if I can look it up online and see what people are saying about it..

I use to have tons of clips, but then...new computer and whatnot. And without a me usable way to make videos there isn't much point in hunting for clips so....

Sounds like a plan. I believe you might be able to find the model number and whatnot somewhere on the DVD player also. In case you can't find the box.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

puppylove713

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:29 pm
Zero the Crimson
puppylove713

I use to have tons of clips, but then...new computer and whatnot. And without a me usable way to make videos there isn't much point in hunting for clips so....

Sounds like a plan. I believe you might be able to find the model number and whatnot somewhere on the DVD player also. In case you can't find the box.
Yeah, I don't see a point in searching for clips or even seeing if you can get the DVDs to work for you if you don't have a editing program to use them with. I have one, but without upgrading, it isn't all that great. I'm using the free version which lacks a lot of features that the paid version has.

I know where the box is located at. But I can't get it right now seeing as my mom has her ferrets out playing i the room that it is in. I can't go in there right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:16 pm

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:19 pm

☆ MUSIC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers