Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What Color is Your Name? fun quiz & Link to play xd

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what color is your name?
  green
  red
  gray
  blue
  purple
  Black
  orange
  or yellow? =)
View Results

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:05 am
WHAT COLOR IS YOUR NAME ?

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR NAME quiz ~ fun ^.^

My Name Is Green heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Your name tells people that you are harmonious and balanced. You've got it together, and it shows.
You are hopeful and optimistic. You know it's not over until it's over, and you keep fighting until the end.

People see you as peaceful to the point of being zen. You won't allow anything to get under your skin.
You struggle with envy at times, but you never let it show. You believe that jealousy is a weakness, and you try not to let yourself indulge in it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your Name is White

Your name tells people that you have good intentions and a pure heart. You try to always speak the truth.
You are happy to step back and let other people shine. You don't seek attention or acclaim.

People see you as someone who is generous and ethical. You can be counted on to do the right thing.
You are bright and clear headed. You can offer a fresh perspective, especially when other people are in a rut.

AngelMuerto

Avenger

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:15 am
I got blue

Your name tells people that you are friendly and caring. You have a strong sense of empathy, and you aren't afraid to wear your heart for all to see.
You can often be found in quiet reflection. You would rather think about something than act on it.

People see you as insightful and intuitive. You usually have a wise take on what's going on.
You try to rise above your instincts. You believe that it's important to live as good of a life as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:27 pm
My name is Red but it is totally opposite from the truth. Oh well! rolleyes  

Beccan34

Anxious Regular

24,850 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:29 pm
Beccan34

ahh! how can you be sure?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:41 pm
Little bit Lost
I got blue

Your name tells people that you are friendly and caring. You have a strong sense of empathy, and you aren't afraid to wear your heart for all to see.
You can often be found in quiet reflection. You would rather think about something than act on it.

People see you as insightful and intuitive. You usually have a wise take on what's going on.
You try to rise above your instincts. You believe that it's important to live as good of a life as possible.
I think it's me... But I'm me lol.  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:26 am
Darkness and Wings
Little bit Lost
I got blue

Wow insightful and intuitive, pretty good traits mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:43 am
Queentintin
Darkness and Wings
Little bit Lost
I got blue

I seem to have good intuition.  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:02 am
Darkness and Wings
Queentintin
Darkness and Wings
Little bit Lost
I got blue

I seem to have good intuition.

That's really good heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:41 am
Queentintin
Beccan34

ahh! how can you be sure?

I prefer the color blue over red (which doesn't matter in this case). Surprisingly though, the blue name personality fits me 100% better than the red. lol Just a silly quiz though dramallama  

Beccan34

Anxious Regular

24,850 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items