Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipping Cows - A Space & Aliens Guild

Back to Guilds

Because honestly, what's greater than space? 

Tags: space, aliens, sci-fi 

Reply Chatterbox
Hey! I'm so glad that I'm now a guild member! 👽

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:00 am
I was so excited to find my acceptance for joining this guild in my PM 📩 box this morning. So, I think I'll make the title of this topic:
So Where in the World are you located?🌎

Myself, I live in the Thousand Islands area of Ontario, in Canada. 🍁 Directly across the St. Lawrence River, the New York State of the U. S. can be identified. Nearby is the Thousand Islands Bridge, which has 5 spans to take you across the border to the USA. In this photograph, left side is Canada, to the right is USA.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:08 am
I'm glad! I hope it didn't take too long.
I wish we could have guild notifications.

As for me, I live in rainy old Scotland. In a little town near Glasgow.
It's not as pretty as your place though, but when you go to the rural areas, it's gorgeous.
So much nature and peace and quiet.

Synthetic Nature

Vice Captain

Alien Hellraiser

29,250 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • The Committee Staff 25

Bearnas Tyr

Captain

Questionable Medic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:27 pm
User Image
New log entry:

I live in Antwerp, the most famous port city of Belgium.

The older half of town is comprised of really old, but beautiful buildings. I live a five minute walk from it.

I REALLY LIKE HOW YOUR AREA IS NEAR-LITERALLY A THOUSAND ISLANDS I WANT TO LIVE THERE NOW K THANKSUser Image

Saving log entry...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:15 pm
Thanks, guys for your responses and photographs! Beautiful!

Now, I've been to Europe -- quite a long time back -- and visited Switzerland, France and Germany. I took Art & Architecture in university, so I appreciate the older building styles that are not available for appreciation in the "new world" of Canada. Living in Belgium is incrediable!

My grandfather on my mother's side was Scottish, and I even have a family tartan that I would love to have made up into a kilt someday. When I hear the bagpipes, a shiver always goes down my spine -- a beautiful thing!

My grandmother on my father's side was Irish, and I was able to visit Ireland several years ago, with a group of American friends. When we visited pubs, I often got into conversations about how I was Canadian -- a very acceptable thing over being American, I guess. xD

So, my boyfriend, Jim, likes to call me his Celtic lass -- with my Scotttish, Irish and British heritge so much a part of my family background. So, I would love to travel to Scotland someday. So very much! heart

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100

Synthetic Nature

Vice Captain

Alien Hellraiser

29,250 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:22 pm
BatChic
Thanks, guys for your responses and photographs! Beautiful!

Now, I've been to Europe -- quite a long time back -- and visited Switzerland, France and Germany. I took Art & Architecture in university, so I appreciate the older building styles that are not available for appreciation in the "new world" of Canada. Living in Belgium is incrediable!

My grandfather on my mother's side was Scottish, and I even have a family tartan that I would love to have made up into a kilt someday. When I hear the bagpipes, a shiver always goes down my spine -- a beautiful thing!

My grandmother on my father's side was Irish, and I was able to visit Ireland several years ago, with a group of American friends. When we visited pubs, I often got into conversations about how I was Canadian -- a very acceptable thing over being American, I guess. xD

So, my boyfriend, Jim, likes to call me his Celtic lass -- with my Scotttish, Irish and British heritge so much a part of my family background. So, I would love to travel to Scotland someday. So very much! heart

I love old buildings so muuuch. Come visit uuuuus!

Oh! That reminds me! I gotta' book my flight. I'm going to visit Bear again!
We draw our OCs together and he gives great back-rubs. I don't know how, but he just puts me straight to sleep. XD  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games