Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Frightened Carbohydrates ~ The Creepypasta Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why am I making this thread before bed?
  I like to live dangerously.
View Results

Rysabi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:18 pm
I figured that this would be fun for the guild.
I love listening to scary stories on Youtube while I derp around on the internet.
The purpose of this thread is to share some cool ones that you find, as long as they fit the rules of the site/guild.

Why do you like that particular story?
Which channels do you like for scary stories?
It can be any kind of scary story from youtube. It doesn't have to be a creepypasta specifically, anything scary will do!
And feel free to type up your own scary story in here if you want as well.

Go forth and share your scary stories my guildlings!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:23 pm
Currently, I am really digging this dude's channel, ObsoleteOddity. He talks about real-world people and boy some of them are creepy. Sometimes he will tell stories about haunted houses too.

Borley Rectory - The Most Haunted House in England

This one is one of my favorites! With his channel you get the scary factor along with real history.

Rysabi

Rysabi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:11 pm
I Will NEVER Leave a Bad Review Again" Creepypasta

Not too scary but it does remind me of folks on Gaia that go crazy when people start drama.
Anyway, the petty behavior from the restaurant owner in this creepypasta is cray.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:46 pm
haha yikes i've definitely done my fair share of listening to spooky stories. I find on YouTube I tend to go for the ones where I like the voices sweatdrop so that'd be folks like Mr. Nightmare, Lets Read!. There's this other dude but I haven't been able to find his channel in months due to me not remembering sigh

do you prefer to read the stories, like you have recommended, or do you prefer to listen?? or watch??  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rysabi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:58 am
X_wishing_well_X
haha yikes i've definitely done my fair share of listening to spooky stories. I find on YouTube I tend to go for the ones where I like the voices sweatdrop so that'd be folks like Mr. Nightmare, Lets Read!. There's this other dude but I haven't been able to find his channel in months due to me not remembering sigh

do you prefer to read the stories, like you have recommended, or do you prefer to listen?? or watch??

I like to listen to them while I do random things on Gaia. Sometimes I'll go for creepypasta other times I'll listen to real stories about hauntings.  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games