Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Halloween Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:56 pm
The(Sic)nessWithin
Queentintin
The(Sic)nessWithin
Queentintin
The(Sic)nessWithin
Ooooooo what breed(s) do you have? OwO My flock is a little slim these days. Good excuse for getting more chicks in the spring though haha. I have a couple chocolate English orpingtons but the rest are mixes (black sex-links and Easter eggers).

Hi, we own Canada's breed, The Chantecler =) I have mixes of Ameraucana with Chanteclers xd mostly hens =) heart
Very cool! I've never had any, but in the US I believe they're considered rare. Not many people doing true heritage birds anyone (other than the hatchery versions of the breeds). Chanteclers seem like nice birds biggrin I like their combs!

Sounds like your black chickens are interesting, never heard , to be told =) , I do own like 3 brown chickens,moe red, common hens xd Boivan xd idk if they are rare in the states, maybe so =)
My black ones are sex links, which just means you can tell if they're male or female as soon as they hatch by the down color :3 Pretty ladies - shiny black with orange on their chest. They're usually crosses of two different breeds like rhode island reds and barred rocks. I think bovan browns are a similar thing :3 good for lots of eggs!

We have one green egg laying hen right now, so that's fun lol.

yes, well I get some light blue eggs,xd I think thet may call them easter eggs =)

The Ameraucana, I have her offsprings at least heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:24 pm
The(Sic)nessWithin
xEraserhead
halloween hasn't really caught on much where I live, so probably won't dress up. Planning to make pumpkin pie and have some candies at home, though!
I love pumpkin pie 😍 I've been meaning to make one. I found a "healthier" version using dates instead of sugar and such. Wonder how it would taste 🤔

I imagine with the strong flavor of the spices in a pumpkin pie, the flavor of the dates would probably get drowned out... Probably more of a texture change if anything.

Sounds like a good idea though! Way better than refined sugar too  

xEraserhead

Benevolent Bloodsucker

20,025 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Street 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash