Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
MONDAY NIGHT RAW (8/27/18): CM PUNK ANNOUNCEMENTS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:01 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image

[INTRO]:
CM Punk was backstage in his personal locker room watching the last segment from his television that was set up personally for him. Punk was already in his suit that he had set for himself. Suddenly, his time to shine was coming, as Punk would've heard a knock on the door. It was someone alerting that Punk was coming up. Punk nodded and knew it was his time to come out. He got up from his chair and then turned off the television. He walked out his door and walked through the backstage area. He was ready. And knew what he was going up against. Punk started to stretch his arms and legs getting ready for what was to come. Punk eventually reached the door to the entrance tunnel, going through the door. He eventually reached the end of the tunnel and then looked up at the television that was nearby. He walked up to the curtain and was ready. The PA System was getting ready for Punk's theme to play. Suddenly..it hit.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

"BEST IN THE WORLD!"
Name: CM Punk
Height: 6'2
Weight: 218 lbs

The sudden playing of fast and quick guitars were playing and was heard loudly. It was CM Punk's theme song: "Cult of Personality"" as it was recognized by the whole arena. The crowd was going wild. CM Punk walked through the curtain and pushed it away from him then walking onto the middle of the stage. Punk walked over to the right side of the stage trying to raise up his arms for the crowd to even get pumped up. He then slowly walked over to the left side and opposite side of the stage and tried to lift up his arms trying to pump up that side of the crowd. Everyone home who was watching at home watching on television were getting excited, and knew this was going to be a great one. Punk then slowly walked over to the middle of the stage with a confident face. Punk looked around the arena once again and then looked down to the ring where his opponent was. He stared down his opponent for a bit but then looked away from him and then slowly got down on one knee. He lifted up his left arm and then brought his wrist to his face. He looked it as he quickly threw it out of his face and then put the side of his hands on his mouth trying to embrace his voice. He then yelled out the following words as the crowd yelled along: "IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIME!" Punk put his hands away from his mouth and then quickly got up and punched his air and swung. He turned around lifting up his arms. Punk looked up to his titantron and the whole stage as Punk was looking more confident than he has ever been. Punk turned back around and started walking down the ramp. Punk put his arms down and looked no where else but in the ring from where his opponent was standing. Punk eventually reached the end of the ramp, but then stopped. He looked at his opponent once more, but then looked around the arena looking and hearing the atmosphere. He saw the people holding up their signs and wearing their T-Shirts, as some of the people were wearing CM Punk shirts. Punk started walking again but made a left turn towards the steel steps. He started walking up the steps then grabbing the top rope and feeling it, walking on the apron to the middle of it. He raised up his arms as the crowd cheered for Punk. Punk suddenly then turned around and ran to the turnbuckles and got on the very top. He looked around the atmosphere then quickly raising up his arms as Punk yelled out: "BEST IN THE WOOOOORLD!" Punk would've jumped down from the top turnbuckle. He started to skip around the ring trying to pump up the crowd once again. The crowd cheered. Punk's theme faded away from the ring while the crowd cheered even louder than they were before. He walked over to demand a microphone from the announcer's table side. Someone would then hand one to Punk as he then walked over to the middle of the ring looking around the arena with a small smile on his face. He hesitated to smile, but he knew he wanted to so bad. CM Punk knew what he was getting himself into, but he wasn't scared. He tried to straighten up his suit, as he looked around. The chants started. "CM Punk! CM Punk!" Punk started to slowly lift up his arm with the microphone and then speak into the microphone. The crowd started to settle and waited for what Punk was going to say. Folks and gents, welcome to Monday Night Raw! The crowd would cheer, seeing their general manager once again after a long hiatus. "Yeah! That's right! We're back! Surprisingly right? I never thought we'd be back either. Now let's get down to big boy business here. As you all may know, I'm still the "general manager" of this show as those people in the back would like to call it, but I'd like to just say I'm just the man in charge of a battlefield. Which of course is always thrilling as ever. I don't know if you people saw on our websites, but I'm here to OFFICIALLY, announce the START, of the ELITEWEIGHT division!" The crowd would cheer, after rumors and circulations were talked about it all over the internet and dirtsheets.

Punk would smile, as he started to sway his finger back-and-forth, speaking again after the crowd cheered. And you're probably asking, what in the ********, is this "Eliteweight Division"? And I'll tell you all about it. It's about the best ********' wrestlers in the world, besides yours truly of course, and having the best ********' action that we can get in professional wrestling. So with that said, we have a lot of big boy matches coming soon. I'm here to announce, the first OFFICIAL match for our upcoming Pay-Per-View, Destination X, that it will be AN ULTIMATE X MATCH, for the Eliteweight Championship! And if you think that's ********' cool, just wait until you get a load of this. It will be a FATAL-4-WAY, Ultimate X match. It will be the following men. Cedric Alexander.....Velveteen Dream.....Pete Dunne....and Apollo Crews! The crowd would react to each name, and cheer for the big announcement that Punk just said. An OFFICIAL match to determine RAW's new Eliteweight Champion.

"Now, there's more I have to talk about. There's a lot of stuff, I probably should've wrote down, but with all of that said. Speaking of championships, the Paramount Championship, that was held by one of the best ********' professional wrestlers in the world, has decided to leave the company and the title has officially been vacated. As much as that depresses me, and I'm sure all of you people as well, the show must go on as they say. But I've called in a guy that you may all know, but that's a little mystery that will be seen at the Pay-Per-View. And this guy that I've called is a former TNWF Champion, and has had hell of a lot of memorable matches. Hell, these memorable matches were so long ago, they feel like they've been deleted from my memory. And he's going to be facing another contender for the Paramount Championship. This new contender will be settled at iMPACT, where there will be a mini-tournament to advance on to the Pay-Per-View to face this mystery opponent.

It's a lotta s**t, I know! We're startin' hot, and we're gonna end it on a hot note too. As for my fellow Chicago brother, Matt Gennison, who congratulations to him who has won both the TNW:R Championship and Universal Championship, will be the fighting champion he is and is going to defend both those championships at Destination-X. There will be TWO, fatal-4-way elimination matches both on RAW and iMPACT. The one tonight will be Kenny Omega, John Cena, AJ Styles, and The Rock facing each other tonight to go on to face Gennison for the TNW:R Championship. The second fatal-4-way match on iMPACT will be, Adam Cole, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Bobby Lashley for the #1 Contendership for the Universal Championship. Man I thought that was never going to end, but all of this will be determined in this very ring right here. The best professional wrestlers in the world in the best professional wrestling company that there is right now, and there's no time to waste, people. And if anybody has a problem with any of this, you can talk to me face-to-face right now, or you can talk to me face-to-face in my little office that I got back there.
"
CM Punk would drop the microphone and start leaving the ring slowly, and if anybody didn't come out for the moment, Punk would continue to eventually leave the arena.

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:31 pm
User Image

"The Wings of Icarus" V2 would blast over the PA system as the audience would immediately snap their necks to face the entrance ramp as it would be Matt Gennison arriving with his Bullet Club T-Shirt on, TNW:R Championship around his waist over the shirt, and he would have his flashy black jacket with white buttons all over it on as well, as it would be opened and he would be holding the TNW:R Universal Championship over his shoulder. The crowd would be popping to their feet as the man, the myth, the legend, the UNDERDOG of the Century with the heist of the century capturing Three World Championships at the same exact time, would be welcomed to a standing ovation to the audience. He would walk down the ramp as the audience would be singing along to his theme song, showing just how over he was nowadays. Matt would slowly walk down to the ring to let his theme song kick in more and more, and the audience would be reaching out their hands to request high fives, but he'd ignore them just keeping his eyes on CM Punk who was in the ring. Once he reached the ring, he would look around and take in the fresh air of TNW:R and having a look of the new and improved ring apron and designs compared to when he first started out here three years ago. He would make a turn and walk up the steel steps one step at a time, dusting off his feet before he ducked his head under the top rope to come into the ring. Now in the ring, he would unstrap the TNW:R Championship from around his waist, and take the TNW:R Universal Championship off his shoulder, now raising it to the crowd in the hard camera direction, receiving a big positive crowd reaction. He would then do the same to each side the crowd were on, one reaction louder than the other. He would then throw each title over each shoulder, now requesting a microphone, as the lighting would return to normal and the crowd would settle down. Now having the microphone, Matt would begin to speak to CM Punk. "..Do I have your attention now?" Matt would say, as some of the audience members would begin to laugh, and others applauding because Matt was never given the proper opportunity in TNW:R and he had to take it all for himself, showcasing why he was one of the best. "No, but on a serious note.. ladies and gentleman, let's give it up for C...M.. PUNK!" and just like that, the audience would applaud CM Punk when Matt had said that. Assuming Punk stood there confused, Matt would then explain why. "..You see, this man has broken his back to give you people a good show. He broke his back coming to Japan, and tried to break mine to take the titles off me. But with that being said, if The Best in the World CM Punk couldn't beat me.. what makes you guys think someone like John Cena..." The crowd would start to give off a mixed reaction, but mostly boo when Matt said his name. "A.J. Styles..." The audience would start cheering for Styles, a highly likable favorite to win. "...Or anybody else for that matter? because at the end of the day, they're not the best. I am. And I've proved that in that past year with Money in the Bank ladder matches.. Elimination Chambers, going undefeated for a full on year and defeating the best that this business had to offer, and even defeating the UNDEFEATED longest reigning Universal Champion, Aleks Mason FOR the Universal Championship!" Matt would then raise the Universal title in the air, with the audience reacting positively. "But whoa there, Punk. Two separate matches? for someone who's spent their entire career getting screwed over by authority, it seems like you're trying to do the same to me. Do you.. not want me to be champion?" Matt would say, questioning Punk as the audience would "oooo" barely reacting, curious to see what CM Punk's answer was.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:02 pm
CM Punk looked at Allens with a straight face, and looked unimpressed as ever. He was about to leave but he was suddenly interrupted by Matt Gennison. The man of the hours. Punk would raise up his microphone up to his lips, as the crowd then started to chant for CM Punk. Punk would start speaking and it would have the crowd to stop chanting and start listening to what Punk had to say. "Do..do I not want you to be champion? What is this, the first grade? Do I not want you to be in front of the line? Do I not want you to be the top guy of the company?..If I'm being honest Matthew, I really couldn't care less. It just so happens that you hold BOTH, of those titles. And with the man holding those championships, it's time for you to not start to prove, that you're the man of professional wrestling, but it's time for you to continue. And yeah, I went over and I lost fair-and-square to you, but hell I didn't go down without a ********' fight. And when I used to come out here, EVERY single night, I came out here fighting like a champion regardless if I had those championships or not. Hell, I didn't care if it was one man, or two men, or ******** me, if it was the entire god damn roster that I had to go through to get ONE of those titles. And if you're trying to come out here, and bust my balls about how "I used to be screwed the by authority", then you have another thing coming. You're gonna get your loose balls out of your purse, and you're gonna man up, and you're gonna defend those titles. And don't get me wrong, champ, you've swam with sharks and shocked eels yourself, but it's only gonna get harder. And maybe you haven't gone through enough to realize that it's never going to be easy. But I'll tell you what, Gennison. You'll have a whole night to rest. You're gonna open up Destination X with whatever title you wanna defend first, and by the end of the night you'll defend your other title. And if you want to complain about anything else about your title matches, all I can say is, it's tough ******** luck isn't it. You got those two championships, and now you're gonna do your part being the double-champion that you are. " Punk would get up in Gennison's face, dropping his arm and eyeing him down and waiting for his response.

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:14 pm
Matt would listen to every single word CM Punk would of said, and almost felt attacked and disrespected at the same time, but had to remind himself that this was just how Punk was, and stood there listening. The old Matt would've just laid CM Punk out where he stood after mouthing off like that, but he had too much respect for the man, and didn't wanna jeopardize their business relationship over emotion. Looking as angry as ever, Matt would stare into the soul of CM Punk. He would raise the microphone up, and begin to speak when it was his turn. "...After everything I've been through, it's only gonna get 'harder'...? heh, bring it on." Matt would say, standing a distance from Punk, wanting to get in his face so badly but would control himself, as he was given the night off, and would now have to focus on his two opponents on the upcoming Pay-Per-View. Matt's theme song would hit the PA system shortly after he said that as he stared down with CM Punk in the ring, and would back up to the ropes on the side of the entrance ramp, and would exit out through the middle ropes holding both of his titles. He would turn his back on Punk, and walk to the back with much to think about, giving CM Punk the last word as well.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games