Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hiya, I'm new Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:21 am
Jay Mahameru
Zar Balestier
Hiya everyone, I'm new here. Looking forward to meeting people and making friends. Any advice on what to do here and anything else a Gaian should know is welcome and appreciated. I'm from Singapore and my favorite colors are red, yellow/gold and green.

Welcome to Gaia and the guild!

Thank you very much for welcoming me biggrin

Jay Mahameru
Zar Balestier: I'm feeling generous, and so a welcoming gift has been sent to you. I hope you like it.

And thanks a lot for the Pantheracorax Agate gift! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:58 am
Zar Balestier
Hiya everyone, I'm new here. Looking forward to meeting people and making friends. Any advice on what to do here and anything else a Gaian should know is welcome and appreciated. I'm from Singapore and my favorite colors are red, yellow/gold and green.

Hi there Zar Balestier! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! Feel free to add me as a friend biggrin  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:58 am

Hello friend!! Welcome! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:11 pm
Zar Balestier

Welcome! cheese_whine

Edit: The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has retroactively given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Zar of Vulcan

Revered Visionary

13,900 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:25 am
Zar Balestier

Welcome and live long and prosper.

Did you use the name Zar because you discovered that Spock had a son named Zar with a Sarpeidonian woman named Zarabeth? If yes, have you read either of these books: Yesterday's Son and Time for Yesterday by A. C. Crispin?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 am
Emmett Khan
Zar Balestier

Hi there Zar Balestier! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! Feel free to add me as a friend biggrin

Thank you very much for welcoming me biggrin  

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:10 am
Verner Von Richthofen
Zar Balestier

Welcome! cheese_whine

Edit: The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has retroactively given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

Thank you very much for welcoming me and thanks for the gift! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:10 am
Aeris Dysnomia

Hello friend!! Welcome! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you very much for welcoming me, friend biggrin  

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:12 am
Zar of Vulcan

Welcome and live long and prosper.

Thank you very much for welcoming me. Live long and prosper to you too. biggrin

Zar of Vulcan
Did you use the name Zar because you discovered that Spock had a son named Zar with a Sarpeidonian woman named Zarabeth?

Yes.

Zar of Vulcan
If yes, have you read either of these books: Yesterday's Son and Time for Yesterday by A. C. Crispin?

Yes, I've read both books. I really enjoyed reading them and they're now 2 of my favorite books on my list of top 10 favorite books. biggrin  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff