Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Thirstae For Yeol Fakeu Love is back on Gaia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a fellow kpopper?
  Yes
  50/50
  N.O
  Just thirstae for some platnium/gold
View Results

Thirstae 4 Yeol Fake Love

nuGen Staff Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:20 pm
Greetings everybody!
I'm an old gaian from the late o7 & early o8ish era, yet since i haven't been on since the mid inflation crisis of gc & gold here on gaia, & by revisitin it now {& silently lurkin thru the forums & stuff}, I see a lot of changes in the site itself, esp. where gold get trans into plat & the most of the oldies are no longer onl, cept for a select few - along with the aquarium quest to claim 500g on a newly made (5 days) acct won't bother to work cause there's no claim button poppin up for it, LOL.
However, since i'm finally back on...i'm gonna be more active & if anybody want's to be buddy/buddy w/ me - feel free to add me {cause i'm startin anew & need some fwiends to talk to, LOL}

☆- - - - -☆- - - - -☆

A lil blurb bout me:

The first thing ya'll might notice {esp. w/ the kpop fans on here} at first glance would probably be my username, LOL.
You can call me Yennie.
I'm Viet by ethinicity, but a Hong Konger by nationality {since i was born there}.
I'm 24 {25 non-u.s age & I'm also a day older than J-Hope} - Yasss, das rite, i'm an aquarius, lmao.
I'm also a writer {fanfic wise} & i'm a 24/7 user of AFF {the stories i have on these are on draft & non-accessible, since i'm workin on plannin it out atm}.
For music-wise, I listen to MOSTLY to:

T-Rap {Taiwanese Hip-Hop}
T-Pop
V-Rap {Vietnamese Undergroud Rap}
V-Pop
K-Rap {Korean Hip-hop}
K-RnB
K-pop
J-Rock

& to those who are wonderin how long i've been into k-pop/hallyu wave: tbh i've been into it since 3rd grade {'o3 era} where Shinhwa, DBSK {OT5}, & SUJU were the top 3 biggest group durin the o3-o4 era, so i've been into the k-wave hella long but i didn't dive way deep into it until Big Bang debuted. I'm also involved in a lot of k-fandoms, but here's a short list of the top 10 fandoms i belong to:

ARMY {BTS}
B.A.B.Y {B.A.P}
Blackjack {2ne1}
Blink {BlackPink}
Cassiopeia/Cassie {BBSK/TVXQ - OT5 era}
Elf {Suju}
Inspirit {Infinite}
Monbebe {Monsta X}
Shawol {SHINEE}
Starlight {VIXX}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:54 am
Welcome back ^^  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:44 pm
You're clearly out of my league - I have no familiarity with kpop other than the occasional video someone shares now and then - very cute! But welcome back, and friends here can be found so don't give up! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:06 am
Thirstae 4 Yeol Fake Love
Greetings everybody!
I'm an old gaian from the late o7 & early o8ish era, yet since i haven't been on since the mid inflation crisis of gc & gold here on gaia, & by revisitin it now {& silently lurkin thru the forums & stuff}, I see a lot of changes in the site itself, esp. where gold get trans into plat & the most of the oldies are no longer onl, cept for a select few - along with the aquarium quest to claim 500g on a newly made (5 days) acct won't bother to work cause there's no claim button poppin up for it, LOL.
However, since i'm finally back on...i'm gonna be more active & if anybody want's to be buddy/buddy w/ me - feel free to add me {cause i'm startin anew & need some fwiends to talk to, LOL}

☆- - - - -☆- - - - -☆

A lil blurb bout me:

The first thing ya'll might notice {esp. w/ the kpop fans on here} at first glance would probably be my username, LOL.
You can call me Yennie.
I'm Viet by ethinicity, but a Hong Konger by nationality {since i was born there}.
I'm 24 {25 non-u.s age & I'm also a day older than J-Hope} - Yasss, das rite, i'm an aquarius, lmao.
I'm also a writer {fanfic wise} & i'm a 24/7 user of AFF {the stories i have on these are on draft & non-accessible, since i'm workin on plannin it out atm}.
For music-wise, I listen to MOSTLY to:

T-Rap {Taiwanese Hip-Hop}
T-Pop
V-Rap {Vietnamese Undergroud Rap}
V-Pop
K-Rap {Korean Hip-hop}
K-RnB
K-pop
J-Rock

& to those who are wonderin how long i've been into k-pop/hallyu wave: tbh i've been into it since 3rd grade {'o3 era} where Shinhwa, DBSK {OT5}, & SUJU were the top 3 biggest group durin the o3-o4 era, so i've been into the k-wave hella long but i didn't dive way deep into it until Big Bang debuted. I'm also involved in a lot of k-fandoms, but here's a short list of the top 10 fandoms i belong to:

ARMY {BTS}
B.A.B.Y {B.A.P}
Blackjack {2ne1}
Blink {BlackPink}
Cassiopeia/Cassie {BBSK/TVXQ - OT5 era}
Elf {Suju}
Inspirit {Infinite}
Monbebe {Monsta X}
Shawol {SHINEE}
Starlight {VIXX}

Hi there! Welcome to the NSTG! Feel free to add me as a friend biggrin  

Emmett Khan