Submit

Do you use subforums?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

portraitofaudacity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:34 pm
I have always found subforums kind of silly on Gaia guilds. I don't use them but I appreciate that this guild has a subforum for life issues. It is kind of nice to have a place where we talk about casual affair to escape our lives! But we also have the option of talking about our issues away from the carefree people who'd rather not deal with our BS. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:25 pm
Yup, not everyone wants to hear about our s**t. LoL. But honestly, if you don't wanna use subforums I am cool with that too. I haven't used them since I came back on here but I might try to. xp

grapeseed
Captain

portraitofaudacity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:34 pm
grapeseed
Yup, not everyone wants to hear about our s**t. LoL. But honestly, if you don't wanna use subforums I am cool with that too. I haven't used them since I came back on here but I might try to. xp

We also have to get some members! Some active posters! We need to build a community here! cat_xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:36 pm
portraitofaudacity
grapeseed

We also have to get some members! Some active posters! We need to build a community here! cat_xp

Yes! Yes! Yes! LoL. I posted in the BUMP subforum. LoL xd Will try to do some advertising for the guild when I have a day off Friday. yum_puddi

grapeseed
Captain

++ Hodge Podge Polls & Chat ++

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces