(Copied and pasted from the normal Gaia forums)

---

Alrighty, here's the deal: I got Sonic Forces as a Christmas present last year and I really really enjoyed it. My favorite part, by far, was creating my own custom avatar and having him be a part of an official Sonic the Hedgehog plot and 'world'. It really got my creative juices flowing, and along with that came a desire to try out roleplaying with my new OC.

I... haven't had a lot of luck finding partners interested in doing that, though. Especially on a 1X1 basis - it's usually only group forum roleplays from what I've seen, and I don't particularly enjoy doing those anymore.

I haven't really done a substantial Sonic roleplay since I was about 16 or 17 (I'm 30 now), so I'm sure I'm a little rusty... but hey, I've been a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog ever since I was a child playing the old Sega Genesis games and watching the cartoons every morning before school.

So yeah, I'd really really love to find some one-on-one partners who'd be interested in doing a Sonic roleplay~

I'm totally open for ideas with regards to plot/setting/characters/etc. - the only real 'must-have' for me is that original characters be involved, as I intend for my OC to be my 'main' character.

But yeah, I definitely want a roleplay involving action and drama - gotta keep things interesting!

Another major plus for me would be the possibility of romance... specifically male gay romance >W> Age appropriate (everyone involved being 18+ of course) and more on the cutesy/innocent side of course, but yeah. Male X male romance is something that I always prefer to have in every roleplay I do regardless of the franchise or fandom~

Also, just putting this out there right up front, I'm not comfortable roleplaying with people under the age of 18. So, y'know, please make sure you're a legal adult before even considering this.

If you're interested in any of the stuff you've seen here (I apologize that there isn't a lot... it's very late when I'm creating this thread and I'm very tired xDD), please post here OR send me a PM and we can try to discuss some possibilities~