Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
thank you for letting me join

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:02 pm
i have actualy been a gaian for many years but due to things out of my control i have had to take a few extended hatiuses i am back and i pray for good this time. been away so long this last time that when i finally come back i felt kinda lost. so thank you for letting this lost wayward child join the guild  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:42 pm
QueenJazzmen
i have actualy been a gaian for many years but due to things out of my control i have had to take a few extended hatiuses i am back and i pray for good this time. been away so long this last time that when i finally come back i felt kinda lost. so thank you for letting this lost wayward child join the guild

User Image ... 2 ... ... User Image...

User Image

If U need help just ask... If I can't help U, I will find someone who can.... I know a lot has changed over the last year R so... Glad 2 have U aboard  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Thank you. i am so happy fishing is fixed now i can replenish my stock and get my shop up and running again  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:57 am
QueenJazzmen

Hello QueenJazzmen, welcome back to Gaia and welcome to the guild. See you around! cool  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:06 am
QueenJazzmen

Hi there! Welcome to the NSTG. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:11 pm
Welcome! xD yeah, Gaia changes quick. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items