Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]
Discussion of the Week #1: Birthdays

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:51 am
Hello all! I want to try and start weekly discussion topics in our guild to kind of get people to posting a bit , especially for those who are shy!

So lets start off with something easy!

How do you usually celebrate your birthday?

How i usually celebrate my birthday is a movie and a dinner at red robin, this has been the case since i was in highschool.

Its a good way to include all my friends, they have good food and now that i'm much older, drinks that are too bad tasting.
They accommodate a lot of people easily to helps when we have a lot of friends.

And there are usually pretty good movings during my brithday so that has not been an issue yet!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:15 am
Usually with a grill-out, hot dogs and hamburgers. If we recently did that, then it's homemade pizza. We keep it small, and I like it that way. We have no one to invite, and I don't really care about getting gifts.  

Misfit Thunder

Opinionated Speaker

25,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Generous 100

FrostedMidnight

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:52 am
I haven't actually celebrated my birthday in ages. Some years we get together and play board games, but it's usually on a day I have to work and so close to Halloween (oct. 28th) that there are a thousand other things going on.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:44 am
For my birthday we usually went to the Renaissance festival to watch a joust/shop. That's been changing since last year when my son was born 12 days before my birthday. Last year we celebrated my bday by taking him home from NICU.

For my husband's birthday we usually see something Star Wars or marvel related in theaters or on prime, then we make his favorite meal.  

Celene Evans

Sugary Sweetheart

18,575 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Sweetest 250

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 2:06 pm
Every year my mother buys me a new ceramic angel figure for my birthday. Since my daughter was born, we've been getting the Willow Tree figurines to depict our family such as this one. Other than that, I usually plan my own birthday, and take cupcakes to work/school.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:57 pm
I used to love celebrating with a party and all my friends, but lately I prefer to just go out to dinner with my boyfriend and go out to the movies or something. It's so much more peaceful and less stressful.  

milkypuppy

[✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff