Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Seeking 1x1 romance RP's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:34 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Hmm...the stray cat one and huntsman/werewolf sound interesting. Which would you be in either case?

In the stray cat one, I would play the human... although I will gladly play the neko if you'd rather have me take that role.

And for the other one, I can play either the huntsman or werewolf depending on your preference.

Alright. Well then, do you have a preference as to which we do?

I don't really have a preference... want to do the werewolf and huntsman one then? smile I'll make the first post soon. Let me know how you like it, and if there's anything you want added or changed

Sure. And if for whatever reason it doesn't work out, we can have your character finding the catwoman.

So, did you get the PM I sent you? smile How did you like it?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:52 am
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Hmm...the stray cat one and huntsman/werewolf sound interesting. Which would you be in either case?

In the stray cat one, I would play the human... although I will gladly play the neko if you'd rather have me take that role.

And for the other one, I can play either the huntsman or werewolf depending on your preference.

I don't really have a preference... want to do the werewolf and huntsman one then? smile I'll make the first post soon. Let me know how you like it, and if there's anything you want added or changed

Sure. And if for whatever reason it doesn't work out, we can have your character finding the catwoman.

It's good. Hopefully mine's up to snuff as well.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:29 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

It's good. Hopefully mine's up to snuff as well.

Yes, yours is good! I will reply soon  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 2:23 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

gonk sorry! I was out of state on vacation and hadn't gotten a chance to reply until now. I'd be interested in the stray neko one, if you are? And I prefer male characters and am cool with any gender arrangement (as far as pairing goes). Mind if we do forums, I prefer them over pms?  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:51 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Dark Lord Everfear

gonk sorry! I was out of state on vacation and hadn't gotten a chance to reply until now. I'd be interested in the stray neko one, if you are? And I prefer male characters and am cool with any gender arrangement (as far as pairing goes). Mind if we do forums, I prefer them over pms?

It's all right, I've been pretty busy myself smile And yes, let's do the stray neko one then! Sure, we can do forums... I'll make the first post right now. I apologize in advance if it isn't very long, I have to leave for work soon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:54 pm
Dark Lord Everfear
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Dark Lord Everfear

It's all right, I've been pretty busy myself smile And yes, let's do the stray neko one then! Sure, we can do forums... I'll make the first post right now. I apologize in advance if it isn't very long, I have to leave for work soon.

Don't worry about post length. I feel like the opening post is the hardest part, so I'm just grateful you decided to do it sweatdrop ! It might take me a bit, I still need to figure out exactly who my character is.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:33 am
Hello! I'm interested in doing a romance rp with you, if you're still doing it. I'm usually do females, so will mxf be alright? I also would love to hear what plots you have regarding mxf rp.
I don't mind doing on both on forum and pm, though I feel it will be more convenient on pm.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:40 am
Wind Hime Princess
Hello! I'm interested in doing a romance rp with you, if you're still doing it. I'm usually do females, so will mxf be alright? I also would love to hear what plots you have regarding mxf rp.
I don't mind doing on both on forum and pm, though I feel it will be more convenient on pm.

Yes, I'd LOVE to RP with you, and pm's are perfectly fine with me!

And here are my plot ideas... out of all of these, which do you like best? Or, if you don't like any of them, I'm sure we can always come up with something else

-A guy finds a stray cat out in the rain, and he takes her in and gives her a home... except he soon finds out that she's no ordinary cat, but a neko girl!

-A fearsome dragon kidnaps a princess, taking her back to his lair. (He will have a human form.) Once there, she finds out that he is not the savage beast he appears to be. He is actually a lonely, misunderstood man, and one of the last living members of a race that has been nearly hunted to extinction. The two end up falling in love, but run into trouble when her father sends a team of dragonslayers to rescue her.
(Or if you want, we could do another dragon RP idea I had, inspired by the beginning of Skyrim. Your character is about to be executed, and the dragon swoops down and saves her. Together, they plot to overthrow the king who condemned her to die in the first place, and take over the kingdom....

Or, I know I'm not usually into series or fandoms - but I'd be willing to do an Alduin x Dragonborn RP. It would be different from the game in that Alduin has a human form, and he and the (most likely evil or power-hungry) Dragonborn fall in love. Instead of fighting against dragons, the Dragonborn joins forces with them. They make alliances with the Forsworn, the Daedric Princes, and the Dark Brotherhood in their quest to destroy the Empire and Thalmor, conquering Tamriel and enslaving man and mer alike

-A huntsman comes home to find his entire family dead, literally torn apart by a werewolf. He vows to get revenge on the heinous creature who did this, and becomes a werewolf hunter... He ends up finding the wolf who killed his family, only to discover that she is not a cold-blooded killer, but an innocent young woman suffering from a terrible curse she can't control. He can't bring himself to kill her, so he decides to help her find a way to control or cure her lycanthropy instead... and the two fall in love.

-My character is a neko thief, said to be one of the best in all the land. He breaks into the royal palace one night, hoping to plunder the priceless treasures within. However, he is caught in the act by none other than the princess herself, and ends up stealing her heart instead. The two fall madly in love, and over the course of the next few months they meet in secret beneath the moon and stars. However, the princess' parents soon arrange her to be married to a cruel, vile nobleman whom she has no interest in. On the night of her wedding, she is faced with a decision; will she go through with the marriage and honor her parents? Or will she follow her heart and run away with the thief, giving up a life of wealth and power for one of true love?

-Before he went off to war, he told her that he loved her, and promised that he would return with her wedding ring. Shortly afterwards, he went missing in action and was presumed dead... It turns out that he was captured by the enemy, brutally tortured, and then sold into slavery. After years in captivity, he finally matches to escape. He returns home, only to find that his true love, thinking he was dead, has moved on with her life and married another man. He still loves her however, and feels like he is entitled to be with her... and this wounded veteran will stop at nothing to make her his own again

-A young knight is assigned to guard a dungeon full of dangerous criminals... It is here that he meets a young woman who has been sentenced to death for withchcraft... He decides to help her escape and then run away with her, and they fall for each other

-My character, a ruthless assassin, is hired to kill your character, but ends up falling in love with her instead.

-A notorious pirate kidnaps the daughter of a nobleman, intending to hold her for ransom... however, they end up fall for each other and become partners in crime ((To keep things interesting, we can have them become involved in real historical events... I was thinking that perhaps eventually they could go to America and participate in the Revolution. They could meet the Founding Fathers, participate in the Boston Tea Party and some of the battles in the war for independence, maybe even save one of the Founding Fathers from assassination at the hands of the British. Alternatively, we could have this take place in a fantasy rather than a historical setting if you prefer.)))

- This is actually a setting, but I'm sure we can come up with a plot for it... Imagine a dystopian world where people live in massive, technologically-advanced cities surrounded by an impenetrable dome or force field, and nobody is allowed in or out. These cities are ruled by very strict, controlling dictators. These cities are entirely self-sufficient (They even grow all their own food in skyscrapers using hydroponics and other state of the art technology. The world outside of the cities is filled with vast wilderness. The people who dwell there are very primitive by comparison, and live in small tribal villages without any electricity or running water, surviving by farming, hunting, and barter with other tribes. ((If you wanted , we could combine sci-fi and fantasy in this one... the 'outsiders' could have magic and all manner of mystical creatures.

- Slave / master roleplay (I will play either the master or the slave)

- Taboo / forbidden romance. ( student/teacher, rival factions, etc.)

- Anything involving a neko biggrin I love cats!  

Dark Lord Everfear

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:08 am
Dark Lord Everfear
Wind Hime Princess

And here are my plot ideas... out of all of these, which do you like best? Or, if you don't like any of them, I'm sure we can always come up with something else

-A guy finds a stray cat out in the rain, and he takes her in and gives her a home... except he soon finds out that she's no ordinary cat, but a neko girl!

-A fearsome dragon kidnaps a princess, taking her back to his lair. (He will have a human form.) Once there, she finds out that he is not the savage beast he appears to be. He is actually a lonely, misunderstood man, and one of the last living members of a race that has been nearly hunted to extinction. The two end up falling in love, but run into trouble when her father sends a team of dragonslayers to rescue her.
(Or if you want, we could do another dragon RP idea I had, inspired by the beginning of Skyrim. Your character is about to be executed, and the dragon swoops down and saves her. Together, they plot to overthrow the king who condemned her to die in the first place, and take over the kingdom....

Or, I know I'm not usually into series or fandoms - but I'd be willing to do an Alduin x Dragonborn RP. It would be different from the game in that Alduin has a human form, and he and the (most likely evil or power-hungry) Dragonborn fall in love. Instead of fighting against dragons, the Dragonborn joins forces with them. They make alliances with the Forsworn, the Daedric Princes, and the Dark Brotherhood in their quest to destroy the Empire and Thalmor, conquering Tamriel and enslaving man and mer alike

-A huntsman comes home to find his entire family dead, literally torn apart by a werewolf. He vows to get revenge on the heinous creature who did this, and becomes a werewolf hunter... He ends up finding the wolf who killed his family, only to discover that she is not a cold-blooded killer, but an innocent young woman suffering from a terrible curse she can't control. He can't bring himself to kill her, so he decides to help her find a way to control or cure her lycanthropy instead... and the two fall in love.

-My character is a neko thief, said to be one of the best in all the land. He breaks into the royal palace one night, hoping to plunder the priceless treasures within. However, he is caught in the act by none other than the princess herself, and ends up stealing her heart instead. The two fall madly in love, and over the course of the next few months they meet in secret beneath the moon and stars. However, the princess' parents soon arrange her to be married to a cruel, vile nobleman whom she has no interest in. On the night of her wedding, she is faced with a decision; will she go through with the marriage and honor her parents? Or will she follow her heart and run away with the thief, giving up a life of wealth and power for one of true love?

-Before he went off to war, he told her that he loved her, and promised that he would return with her wedding ring. Shortly afterwards, he went missing in action and was presumed dead... It turns out that he was captured by the enemy, brutally tortured, and then sold into slavery. After years in captivity, he finally matches to escape. He returns home, only to find that his true love, thinking he was dead, has moved on with her life and married another man. He still loves her however, and feels like he is entitled to be with her... and this wounded veteran will stop at nothing to make her his own again

-A young knight is assigned to guard a dungeon full of dangerous criminals... It is here that he meets a young woman who has been sentenced to death for withchcraft... He decides to help her escape and then run away with her, and they fall for each other

-My character, a ruthless assassin, is hired to kill your character, but ends up falling in love with her instead.

-A notorious pirate kidnaps the daughter of a nobleman, intending to hold her for ransom... however, they end up fall for each other and become partners in crime ((To keep things interesting, we can have them become involved in real historical events... I was thinking that perhaps eventually they could go to America and participate in the Revolution. They could meet the Founding Fathers, participate in the Boston Tea Party and some of the battles in the war for independence, maybe even save one of the Founding Fathers from assassination at the hands of the British. Alternatively, we could have this take place in a fantasy rather than a historical setting if you prefer.)))

- This is actually a setting, but I'm sure we can come up with a plot for it... Imagine a dystopian world where people live in massive, technologically-advanced cities surrounded by an impenetrable dome or force field, and nobody is allowed in or out. These cities are ruled by very strict, controlling dictators. These cities are entirely self-sufficient (They even grow all their own food in skyscrapers using hydroponics and other state of the art technology. The world outside of the cities is filled with vast wilderness. The people who dwell there are very primitive by comparison, and live in small tribal villages without any electricity or running water, surviving by farming, hunting, and barter with other tribes. ((If you wanted , we could combine sci-fi and fantasy in this one... the 'outsiders' could have magic and all manner of mystical creatures.

Oh my, that's so much ideas to work with that it's quite difficult to choose from! whee If I really have to choose one, the one that interested me most is the dragon rp that you're inspired from Skyrim. Will that be alright?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:27 am
Wind Hime Princess
Dark Lord Everfear
Wind Hime Princess

Oh my, that's so much ideas to work with that it's quite difficult to choose from! whee If I really have to choose one, the one that interested me most is the dragon rp that you're inspired from Skyrim. Will that be alright?

Yes, that's all right with me smile

So, how would you like to do this RP? I'm fine with either the guild forums or PM's, depending on your preference

Also, is there anything else you'd like to discuss before we begin? And would you like to make the first post or shall I?  

Dark Lord Everfear

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:40 am
Dark Lord Everfear
Wind Hime Princess

Yes, that's all right with me smile

So, how would you like to do this RP? I'm fine with either the guild forums or PM's, depending on your preference

Also, is there anything else you'd like to discuss before we begin? And would you like to make the first post or shall I?

Would you like to get a profile of my character or will you want to get the feel for the character while rping?
I'd like to rp in pm and can you go first? Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:45 am
I'm fine with whatever you want to do! You can send a profile if you want to... but if you don't, that's fine!

I'll make the first post soon. I just need to think of something good  

Dark Lord Everfear

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas