Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
NEW MEMBER!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syntaxxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:02 pm
Hi, my name is Syntaxxx, Sync for short.

Anyways, I'm new here and I'm not very familiar with this game so, please be nice to me and feel free to approach me. If you can give some tips or guidelines please feel free to do so. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:44 pm
Syntaxxx

Anyways, I'm new here and I'm not very familiar with this game so, please be nice to me and feel free to approach me. If you can give some tips or guidelines please feel free to do so. Thank you.

Welcome! One tip is to check out the Sweet Treats for Newbies thread in this guild. Basically, if you post at least 20 times in this guild and then apply in that thread, they'll give you a donation to help you out.

If you have any questions, I can try to help out c:  

MelancholyMint

Cluttered Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:46 pm
Syntaxxx

Welcome! There's so much to do on Gaia that it can be difficult to give tips without it getting overwhelming. I guess my tip would be to really explore the site. There's a whole variety of forums you can cruise through and the Easter event is happening right now! Game wise, zOMG and Lake kindred are fun, plus they have active communities.

You actually came on a good day, there's a new item freebie for April Fools Day that just release. Click here for it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:45 pm
Syntaxxx

Hi!

Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG. You should try the Lake Kindred and ZOMG games. I hope to see you around. smile  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Syntaxxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:02 pm
MelancholyMint
Syntaxxx

Welcome! One tip is to check out the Sweet Treats for Newbies thread in this guild. Basically, if you post at least 20 times in this guild and then apply in that thread, they'll give you a donation to help you out.

If you have any questions, I can try to help out c:

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:04 pm
Auriga La Shock
Syntaxxx

Welcome! There's so much to do on Gaia that it can be difficult to give tips without it getting overwhelming. I guess my tip would be to really explore the site. There's a whole variety of forums you can cruise through and the Easter event is happening right now! Game wise, zOMG and Lake kindred are fun, plus they have active communities.

You actually came on a good day, there's a new item freebie for April Fools Day that just release. Click here for it

Thanks for the info.  

Syntaxxx

Syntaxxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:05 pm
Emmett Khan
Syntaxxx

Hi!

Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG. You should try the Lake Kindred and ZOMG games. I hope to see you around. smile

Yeah sure I'll try that. Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:10 pm
Syntaxxx
Emmett Khan
Syntaxxx

Hi!

Yeah sure I'll try that. Thanks

You're welcome. Have a nice day. smile  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:52 am
Oh yiay! A new member! Hello and welcome to the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:38 am
Syntaxxx

User Image
Glad 2 have U join us, If I can help in anyway let me know & I will do my best 2 help. I been around since 2005.
The 1st thing U need 2 do in this guild is join the Monthly active members, It is on the 1st page & tells how 2 do it... IT is free. U R enter into a raffle 2 win a prize & 4 every 20 post U make U get a another raffle ticket giving U more chance 2 win. Do this as close 2 the 1st of every month so all UR post will count.
1 thing U will want 2 check out is the Grants page.. Click Here: https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/granted-items-ii-updated-april-1-2018/t.72700673/ Just click on the picture of each item 2 get it... Some may be expired, but just go 2 next 1... I hope this helps... Have Fun & enjoy...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Syntaxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:39 am
Madeleine Heilburg
Oh yiay! A new member! Hello and welcome to the guild! biggrin

Thanks smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:43 am
Morrigan Skylar
Syntaxxx

User Image
Glad 2 have U join us, If I can help in anyway let me know & I will do my best 2 help. I been around since 2005.
The 1st thing U need 2 do in this guild is join the Monthly active members, It is on the 1st page & tells how 2 do it... IT is free. U R enter into a raffle 2 win a prize & 4 every 20 post U make U get a another raffle ticket giving U more chance 2 win. Do this as close 2 the 1st of every month so all UR post will count.
1 thing U will want 2 check out is the Grants page.. Click Here: https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/granted-items-ii-updated-april-1-2018/t.72700673/ Just click on the picture of each item 2 get it... Some may be expired, but just go 2 next 1... I hope this helps... Have Fun & enjoy...

Thanks for your help. Have a nice day to you smile  

Syntaxxx

Oogieb00gie

Witty Entrepreneur

12,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:24 am
Syntaxxx

Hi! I'm Phi! I'll gladly be your friend <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:18 am
OpheliaTheSeductress
Syntaxxx

Hi! I'm Phi! I'll gladly be your friend <3

Hi Phi, nice to meet you. smile  

Syntaxxx

UnconventionalMuffin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:01 am
Welcome!  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items