Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ TV SERIES/ DRAMAS
The Flash

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Flash TV Series
  +1
View Results

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:48 pm
THE FLASH

Crossover Episodes Arrow, Super Girl, Legends of Tomorrow

User Image

At 11, Barry Allen's life changed completely when his mother died in a freak accident and his innocent father was convicted of her murder. Now a crime-scene investigator, his dedication to learn the truth about his mother's death drives him to follow up on every new scientific advancement and urban legend. When his latest obsession -- a particle accelerator heralded as a world-changing invention -- causes an explosion, it creates a freak storm and Barry is struck by lightning. He awakes from a coma nine months later with the power of superspeed. When he learns that others who have gained powers use them for evil, he dedicates himself to protecting the innocent, while still trying to solve the older mystery.

User Image

Major Crossover Events

Flash, Arrow, SuperGirl, Batwoman, DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Flash vs. Arrow

Heroes Join Forces

Invasion!

Crisis on Earth-X

Elseworlds

Crisis on Infinite Earths

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:12 pm
I loved everything about Season 1 but season 3 was a mess.  

PrincessSakuya258

Genius

9,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:27 pm
Genkai taught me well

I agree 3nodding

Season 1 was awesome

season 3 was more rushed and kinda reminded me of season 2

but i feel like season 4 is another version of season 1 another villain who is smart and is in a wheel chair and has meta powers....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:33 pm
nena_sakura
Genkai taught me well

I agree 3nodding

Season 1 was awesome

but i feel like season 4 is another version of season 1 another villain who is smart and is in a wheel chair and has meta powers....

I like this season so far even if they're borrowing plot points heavily from season 1 but honestly I want Reverse Flash to show up already!  

PrincessSakuya258

Genius

9,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:34 pm
Genkai taught me well
nena_sakura
Genkai taught me well

I agree 3nodding

Season 1 was awesome

I like this season so far even if they're borrowing plot points heavily from season 1 but honestly I want Reverse Flash to show up already!

3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:47 am
i luved the new cross over "Crisis on Earth X", it felt like one hell of an epic cross over lol xd it was just that awesome! cool idk how da heck are they gonna top that one..o.O but i'm actually excited to see the 2nd half of my fave shows! biggrin I was still sad that Stein died tho! sad IK the IRL actor wanted to leave and all, but it just hit meh in da feels…>_< I wonder how are they gonna re-bring back FireStorm at all, since one died and da other one just up and left… neutral  

Dark Midnight Whisperer

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:39 pm
Dark Midnight Whisperer
i luved the new cross over "Crisis on Earth X", it felt like one hell of an epic cross over lol xd it was just that awesome! cool idk how da heck are they gonna top that one..o.O but i'm actually excited to see the 2nd half of my fave shows! biggrin I was still sad that Stein died tho! sad IK the IRL actor wanted to leave and all, but it just hit meh in da feels…>_< I wonder how are they gonna re-bring back FireStorm at all, since one died and da other one just up and left… neutral

whee I watched that episode like 5 times

I totally agree, I wonder how they are gonna top that episode *chills*

Well with this show any thing is possible with fire storm and Stine
Since they time travel and stuff and or they could borrow a Stine from another universe... 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 pm
nena_sakura
Dark Midnight Whisperer

whee I watched that episode like 5 times

I totally agree, I wonder how they are gonna top that episode *chills*

Well with this show any thing is possible with fire storm and Stine
Since they time travel and stuff and or they could borrow a Stine from another universe... 3nodding

i guess u could say that what with the whole "multiverse" shpeal lol (like the time when Barry time traveled forward in time when he saw another version of himself and Iris) So i guess they could somehow try to bring back diff. versions of characters, ect…

I also liked how they brought back Lennard Snart (i think around last season or the season before i 4got lol but it was when Mick was imagining Snart in his head episode xd ) Also the recent season (Earth X episodes) where they brought him back again, but this time as "Leo Snart" with a different personality mrgreen I didn't really like Snart at first in the Flash episodes, then when he appeared in "Legends", he was actually a pretty cool guy, thus he became my fave. character ^_^  

Dark Midnight Whisperer

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
☆ TV SERIES/ DRAMAS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items