Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Share some advice or helpful tips with the AAY!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:57 pm
It's the new year, so I thought it would be interesting to do an AAY game where you give some helpful advice to the person above you! Here's how it goes:

Give a topic to the next poster that you need advice for. Try to keep it as general as possible:

1st Poster: Advice on how to manage my time better?
2nd: Consider using a planner and prioritizing important tasks first before doing anything else. [topic for the next poster]

• Remember your goal is to help the AAY out, not to criticize or question what they're asking advice for.
  • Try to provide the kind of advice that you'd give to yourself in their situation.
  • As for taking advice: you don't necessarily have to follow the advice you're offered.
  • Keep it clean! Don't ask for advice for things that violate the guild rules or Terms of Service.
  • Have fun!

For the next poster: any tips/advice for falling asleep faster?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:21 pm
Stay offline and away from electronics for an hour before you plan on going to bed this way your brain has time to calm down. It has helped me quite a bit, although I'm falling back into old habits by staying online at night...

For the next poster...
After taking an extended hiatus from Gaia how do you get back into the site? Like, what keeps you coming back?  

Rysabi

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff