Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Horizon's Wizardry Academy :: Accepting/Open ::

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saniriko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:49 pm
Welcome

To

Horizon's Wizardry Academic's

Click Pic

Introduction

Here we strive to teach young adolescence, to master the five elemental arts. Each of your studies will revolve around, Inspiration, Precision, Resolve, and Domination. Each in their own Category, you will be tested at the upmost of your abilities. Once you graduate, you will already become part of our society of Wizards. If you have received a Letter with our signet, that means you have been chosen amongst the 1 million people. Their will be a small crystal in your letter, take it. It is your pass to enter Horizon's Wizardry Academy. Without it, you will not pass and lose your chance of joining the Wizards Examination..

Story Behind H.W.A

100 years ago, where the H.W.A stands. Two Abominations were created by a Dark King. His name was Theo the 1st, he was well known amongst the wizard's society. Theo was once known as the Holy King who ruled over Babylon and ruled with an iron fist. Nowadays rumor's still continue about the Dark King and his two creations. The Two Abominations were created for two purposes, Maintain control over the people and the second was to create order. Order to which if no one concedes to the agreements, they would die in a horrific death. The people grew dire in this dark time and was soon known as the Dark age. 80 years soon passed and the people suddenly began to lessen by the day. Rebellious behavior began to expand, and many have perished by law. 10 years later, The people began to follow this so call order and became lesser beings with chains tied to their freedom. Now this was known as the Dark Age of Order. Until a young man and his group appeared standing in silk cloth, wielding the power of the Five Ancients, Nova of Fire, Oracle of Light, Bell of Earth, Fenrir of Wind, and Torlie of Water. These Five stood behind the young man who wielded the power of being one of the Wizard Kings. He was granted with their purpose and was given Godlike powers that were unmatchable to compare. Wielding the first Nova he sent flames of war into the sky and wrapped the two into a hellish fire that continued to burn endlessly. Next he swung his left hand like a whip and focused to summon the Winds of Fenrir creating a Firestorm that wrapped entirely as a cage. Breathing the life of the sky he blew the earth into a crushing hole that shattered beneath and created a strong bond levitating them both from the ground. Using his two hands, he calmly brushed his hands around, and created a cloud from above drenching the flames and creating a tidal wave that forced a collision between them. Drowning them as they grasped for air from above, but as hard as they could reach they couldn't raise enough to catch any air. And last the eyes became bright as white as snow, silver as a blinding flash of light. The boy brought down Thunder and struck them both in a boiling blaze. With a swift finger he sealed them both into the land that he created the Academy above. Standing in a robe as bright as white, he became the guardian. That would watch over the seal for generations, never aging he was immortal, and because of this he was able to live a long peaceful life. That was the history that became the foundation of our new age.

Once you have chosen to accept the letter's confirmation, the letter will guide you through the forest of willows. The first step of the exam, present your crystal to the gate and it will open. Once you enter the first challenge begins, each challenge represents each of the Five elemental roles. Meet their requirements, you will be able to find the correct path that will lead you to the academy the other will lead back to the gate. You are able to take the exam as many times as you like, until the sunset's that is when the exam will end. If you do not finish you will be expelled and the crystal will shatter, Teleporting you home and wiping your memory of ever receiving the invitation. So good luck my apprentices and may the Five elements guide you.

What else is there to tell? Well how about your home? The land you live on, the place you were born in, the place of your forefathers. The Place you were given the purpose to become a Wizard.

The Land of Ateria

The Land of Ateria

Ateria is the land which we live on, separated by the five Ancient's they are the watchers that give life. We are their image, we are the people that live on their land and we are the people that pray under their guidance. Each land corresponds of their own element and we are born under that element itself. But each Element is separated by appearance, form, reason, shape and size. By our own willpower we create the image of our own thoughts or dreams. Some count for Magic some may count for combat, or some may count as harvesters who give life to the land, letting it grow what life it gave to this day. So who are you, and who and what you might be in the future. The Decision starts with you and you alone, so how will you fair in this life?

Rules of Guidance

Follow The Terms of Service

Be Respectful

PG.13

Please Pm me your profile do not post your profile in this thread.

Place in your Subject "Signis" So I may know that you have accepted my invitation.

The No Go Rules

Do Not
spam or advertise your links, Leave that in your signatures.

Do Not
Cyber or any sexual harassments that might get you into trouble by the Moderators or the Website itself.

Do Not
Friendly Fire unless you give them a notification about the situation in terms no Killing without permission.

Do Not Use Godlike powers, even if the Guardian has it he is not the main character so that means his appearance will not be used all the time. Any use of Godlike attempts will be notified as a warning. 3 will get you killed and removed from the RP. You have Flaws, Mastering takes time and you know it well enough that were not all perfect.

Character Creation

Quote:

[b]First Name::[/b]
[b]Last Name::[/b]
[b]Maiden Name::[/b]

[b]Eye Color::[/b]
[b]Hair Color::[/b]
[b]Age::[/b]
[b]Gender::[/b]
[b]Height::[/b]
[b]Weight::[/b]

[b]Where were you Born?:: [/b]( The Land of Ateria )
[b]Horoscope:: [/b]( Effects you it does )
[b]Element you were Born with::[/b] ( Fire, Water, Earth, Light or Wind )
[b]Ability's:: [/b]( You can possess 2 at the moment )

[b]School ID:: [/b]( Link here )
[b]Weapon:: [/b]( If you like to have one just on hand, Weapons aren't permitted but if you have an acceptance to have one, you may. But you can't wield it or swing it around in school time. Plus Killing is a restriction upon school grounds. )

[b]Username::[/b]
[b]Your Song that relates to your life::[/b]
[b]Quote::[/b] ( Something you believe or follow through with. )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:32 pm
Ateria's Future Wizards

Quote:
First Name:: Julia
Last Name:: Fryer
Maiden Name:: Valentine

Eye Color:: Reddish Pink
Hair Color:: Beige
Height:: 5'9"
Weight:: 137

Where were you Born?:: The Land of Ateria
Horoscope:: Taurus
Element you were Born with:: Water
Ability's:: Manifestation & Manipulation

School ID:: ID Picture
Weapon:: Possesses a Ateria Blade designed after the Japanese Nodachi.

Username:: Holly Luan
Your Song that relates to your life:: Hotaru
Quote:: " Don't lose yourself to fate. "

BukHaoNaoBrwnCao
First Name:: Buk
Last Name:: Maier

Eye Color:: Brown
Hair Color:: Brown
Height:: 6'1''
Weight:: 185 lbs

Where were you Born?:: ( The Land of Ateria )
Horoscope:: Taurus
Element you were Born with:: Fire
Ability's:: Fire Cloak, Blazing Claws

School ID:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username:: BukHaoNaoBrwnCao
Your Song that relates to your life:: Always look on the bright side of life
Quote:: “Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what's happened and continue living.” - Erza Scarlet

Saniriko

Saniriko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:02 pm
It was just the beginning...

It will be a new Peaceful Generation...

Right?

Julia Valentine Fryer

Looking above and around, Julia was arriving home from her day job as a Florist. Her mother works hard to keep their financial in the green. So doing a bit of green work helps the day go by. "Alright, go home, make sure the kitchen is clean and watch some T.V, the next issue of anime is up and I don't want to miss such a thing." The anime she was interested was called Recovery of MMO junkie it was a unique anime that had to do with a NEET that lived the life as a gamer, disguising herself as a male protagonist that meets a female who really is a male in real life. Only on episode 5, she still can't wait for the urge for episode 6 to come out. Her skin was giving the shivers. Arriving a few minutes later she opens up the Mail box and takes out the mail, noticing a letter falling from the inside she picked it up, wiping away the dirt from the black she looked over to the front and saw a signet? "Odd? something like this in this day of age?" looking at it carefully she noticed a crystal hanging from the side. Taking the crystal the letter burst opened into a shining light as letters began to write in mid air. Looking and reading each letter created she was surprised. "Horizon Wizardry Academics!" looking it over again she saw something, handwritten by the Guardian. "No way..." looking at the letter a few times, she still couldn't believe the thought she was chosen amongst the million people to accept an invitation to join the Wizard Society. "It must be a prank. There is no way something like this would be in my mail box." trying to grasp the situation, she couldn't accept it yet. Walking to her front door she began to walk in after opening it. Placing the other mail on the table she started to walk over to the kitchen looking and gazing at the letter again and again. "Seriously... can't be.. " what will my mom think? I can't leave her... not after dad left her... Because of him.. I can't leave her. But.. if this is true.. then maybe.. I'll have to think about this..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:53 pm
Stretching his arms above his head Buk lets out a huge yawn. He had spent most of the morning gaming away at the new release of Mario Oddysey. "Well i guess i should make some breakfast finally" as he realized it was 12 pm. Starting to crack 2 eggs in a bowl when the mail slot clangs open and close. "ah mailman must be running early today" as he leans over to look down the hallway with the mixing bowl in hand he sees one old-style looking letter laying on the ground. "What... you usually theres a whole lot more" he sets down the bowl and picks up the letter with a wax stamp and a crystal hanging on the side. "What in the world did someone order..." as he flips it over to see his name on it. "No way..." as the letter lights up revealing itself as an invitation to Horizon Wizardry Academics  

BukHaoNaoBrwnCao

Saniriko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:07 pm
Sitting at her chair she watched her mother a few times a few gazes were met. "Julia you have been gazing at me for a long time, is there something on your mind?" as she tried to carry the conversation with a question. Julia looked down a few times and messed around with her meal. "Mom... I got a letter from the Horizon Wizard Academics... But I don't know if I should leave." as she messed around with her plate a few more times. Her mom just casually sat up. "I see, and will you be going?" Julia looked up to her mother. "No.." Julia's mother sighed but not with a relief on her face. "Why is that?" as she waited on an answer. "Because.. I don't want to leave.. you." as she looked away. "Julia look at me." Julia tried to gaze back but she couldn't. "Julia, look at me." Julia tried and tried, feeling a sleight of hand she was forced to look at her mom in the eyes. "Is that what you truly want?" as she answered. "Yes..." as she tried to gave to the left. "... I see. Then rip that letter then if your sure about it." Julia looked at the letter to her right.. slowly reaching for it, she took the letter in her right hand. Trembling within thought.. part of her listened the other half fought to keep the letter in tact. "Julia, rip it if you don't feel your sure. But let me say one thing before you make that decision." as she closed her eyes she breathed in and out a few times. "The reason your father left us, was to support us. He left to chase his dream to becoming a Wizard, I haven't told you about this. But, the reason was that your father has been sending coins to our account to provide us mortgage for the house." Julia looked up to her mother surprised and somewhat cautious. "What do you mean! Father left us because he didn't want to take care of us! How can you say that! He's Horrible! He left us to die! Were the ones working our bu-" before she could finish her sentence Julia's mom slapped her across the cheek. "Calm down, its the truth. I wouldn't be lying if I could." as she placed her hand back on Julia's cheek. "Listen, your father is the one that recommended it. So please don't put all the blame on yourself and go see the world." Julia was angry and stood up and left. Leaving the letter on the table and the crystal in her pocket.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:31 pm
"ok one moment ... i... just what..." grabbing his eggs to finish cooking he decides not to think about yet. As he eats he just fiddles with the crystal in his hands flicking it between his fingers trying not to think about the deeper meaning the crystal represents while the occasional thought slams into him like a runaway train of why me? or but im just an ordinary guy before he brushes it off and tries to forget about it again and finish his breakfast. Cleaning up his dishes he returns to his room and closes the door and with he starts to ponder on it. what will mom and dad think? what about my sisters? how do i even bring this up? so far back as he could think no one in his family had any connections to Horizons Acadamy. This was a first so far as he knew. with an exasperated sigh he falls forward on his bed and lets out a scream of frustration into his pillow . It was such a good opportunity and he had always enjoyed watching their events on tv but how and why even...  

BukHaoNaoBrwnCao

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff