Neville watches his monitor in his "private champions" lockerroom as the camera shows his face balling up with anger from viewing the ending to the Styles vs Nakamura match. Renee walks into the camera picture as she asks.

Renee Young: "Now Neville you've just witnessed Shinsuke maybe temporarily becoming #1contender and your opponent at Suvivour Series. But not only that an surprise debuting Baron Corbin jumps into the match causing an disqualification and many people wanted to know did you have anything to do with that taking place tonight?

Neville cringes as Renee finishes her question as the champ throws the title over his shoulder saying " You must really believe I'm an amateur don't you? To even ask me something so belligerent if anything Baron Corbin just made things even worse on my end you see this was suppose to be MY MONTH the King's marathon however tonight things are just turning for the absolute worse. That inked up idiot has potentially placed me into a triple threat match for my prized possession...... HAHAHAHAHHAHA but let's not forget that I haven't losst one of those in a loooonnnnggg time so a man like I shouldn't nor will be worried."

Renee Young: "Well tonight you're also going to be in a Champion vs Champion match tonight against a successfully retained Aleks Mason one on---"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Neville places his hand on Renee's microphone cutting her off for the 3rd time she's interviewed him as Neville looks away but continues to speak. "Let me make one thing clear tonight and that is that Mr.Aleks is not the leader of Team Impact for survivor series like I've said this month belongs to me and as the poster child of this month and pay per view also the most dominant and RELEVANT champion on my brand hell even this company so it's only fair that egos are over shadowed with common facts. So tonight not only will I do something Samoa Joe failed to do this past Sunday I'm going to be the one to send the man packing and off my throne. And for the boys lined up for MY prestigious title I'll address you men on impact because unfortunately tonight I have bigger fish to fry now it you may please exit my presence allow me to prepare for my match later on tonight thank you." Neville says as he walks out of the camera picture leaving Renee alone as the camera fades to black.