Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP]Tiger, Tiger in the night(Nemo&Aneksi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:56 pm
They had come to the weyr proper to collect supplies before heading out on their way and Aneksi was taking her time, much to Ptolemy's annoyance. The woman seemed more interested in looking at some of the clothing that was being shown then actually heading on their way. He would show this annoyance by growling in his throat, he wanted to leave here, being around so many people was not something he liked to do, plus there was a storm coming and something else in the air.

Aneksi drug her feet so long that night fell and the two had to stay, her chuckle towards the Southern Stripe got a growl and a snap, a reminder he wasn't a pet or like a dragon. "Oh, calm down Ptolemy. One night in the weyr to wait out a storm isn't going to harm us. It will be fine, we will be on our way in the morning."

She should have listened to him and left.

A gold flight was something Aneksi had never experienced before. The throws of lust was nothing knew to her, she had been with many different lovers throughout the years, but not having control of herself, this clouded lust was something she wasn't use to. She was use to knowing and being able to chose who her partners were..Well, perhaps she had been able to pick her partner but it was all a blur.

Her head pounded as she began to come to her senses and she rolled onto her side, burying her head into the furs to try and block out the light.

Aneksi... Ptolemy's voice entered her mind and she groaned, waving a hand at him, to bat him away. The night was a blur and she couldn't even remember anything of what happened. She did now the bed was warm, it was dark and the body next to her was also warm.

Andranis
Hope this is good.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:27 pm
Being a green rider, Nemo was no stranger to flight lust. In fact, he'd been expecting it for a couple days now - Lokith had started to get snarly and snappy at other dragons, which in turn effected him, to the point he mostly stayed in their weyr unless he needed something like klah or sweets from the kitchens. There, too, had been her change in hue as her body prepared to throw her into the urge to Rise, the paler parts of her green skin appearing brighter, the dark parts bolder.

And then a gold had risen, in the middle of the night, during a storm. Lokith, for as close to rising as she herself was, had shrank back and stayed put, wisely not wanting to get potentially killed between by a queen. Nemo, in the mean time, had gone to get klah to settle the effect the flight was having on him, only to...

Well, the warm body in his bed certainly told him more than enough. A breeze was blowing in from the weyrledge, keeping the cartography-practicing rider firmly in the land of the wakeful as his ears were chilled. He let out a groan, rubbing his face. "Lokith... Don't you dare rise today."

Out on her ledge, Lokith gave a harsh sniff, I haven't the urge yet. She then turned, flying off to eat.

Nemo only sighed, then looked at his bedmate. Whoever she was, he'd never seen her before anywhere in the Weyr. Who, he wondered, was she? And how would she react to waking up in his weyr?

BastetAmun
It's good, yes! heart

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:45 am
Ptolemy had left the bedside to sniff at the curtain that hide the dragon from view. He had seen dragons before but never one close up. His chance was lost, however then the figure took flight after the man in the bed beside Aneksi had spoken up at last.

Hearing the voice of her partner from the night before Aneksi sighed and decided she might as well get up so that she and Ptolemy could get on their way. With a soft groan she did sit up and stretched. "Well, that was certainly a fun night." Blue eyes moved to look at her bed mate, smiling a very feline grin at him. "I'll have to remember to stay away from Weyr's if they ever had a queen rise again. Never lost myself so easily before. I wonder how you riders do it so easily all the time." It couldn't be just from getting use to it, could it? Or was there a trick to it?

"I'm Aneksi, by the way. And the large Southern Stripe in your weyr is Ptolemy, my partner, you don't need to be afraid of him." She figured she would tell the man about him before he freak about a feline being in his rooms. Her eyes moved to see that his dragon had gone. A pity, she had kind of wished to see one up close before she left.

Andranis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:26 am
Dark eyes tracked the feline's movements, watching it. Nemo soon looked back at the woman in his bed, shifting to a more comfortable position, "Used to it, mostly. I get the added fun of riding a green, so it's a more often occurrence. Watch out for greens, by the way, they rise more frequently." Thankfully they didn't clutch, too. The whole of Pern would probably be overrun with green, blue, brown, and maybe even white dragons if greens could clutch.

Don't think I didn't hear that.

Nemo laughed to himself, then sat up. "Testy, testy, Lokith..." He offered his hand to Aneksi, giving her a smile, "Nemo, of green Lokith." He then motioned around the slowly-brightening room, "But also cartographer. Can't say felines scare me, I have something that can be much scarier and is bigger to boot." There was a pause, before Nemo motioned, "Care for some klah? And some light, it's too dark in here." He was going to ruin his eyes in such darkness, surely.

BastetAmun

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:10 pm
Some relief went through her when the man spoke again. She kept the smile on her lips and nodded her head. "I'll remember that." She was also glad that, Nemo he had called himself, was use to seeing felines, she didn't have to worry about him getting scared of Ptolemy.

The large southern stripe padded around the room some and when he heard Nemo speak of light, he moved to grab a curtain and gently used his teeth to pull it open. He had made sure not to rip the fabric, not wanting to make the man mad and Aneksi kind of raised her eyebrow at this, it wasn't like Ptolemy to do something like that.

"Klah sounds lovely. Thank you Nemo."

Andranis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:44 pm
As he walked over to ring for klah to be sent up, Nemo said, "You may actually want to clear out of the Weyr soon, Lokith'll be rising in the next couple days, from the look of her and how she's acting." He turned around, arms crossing momentarily. It made the threadscar on his neck and left shoulder pull slightly, though he ignored the sensation for the moment. "Don't take that as me kicking you out, though. Just a warning ahead of time."

Outside, he heard Lokith snap and hiss at another dragon, the flood of emotion from their bond momentarily souring his expression. Regaining himself, the cartographer went and opened the curtain out to Lokith's weyr properly for the southern stripe. "There you go, just be careful if Lokith comes back, greens get testy at best when they're getting close to rising and she's eaten things bigger than you are."

Returning to the bed, Nemo took a seat, "So Aneksi, what brought you out to Western Weyr? Out of curiosity of the world around us."

BastetAmun
Week+ later there on my part... xD;

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash