Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hiya!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inaneoctopus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:55 pm
New to Gaia and this guild! I'm excited to meet you all! I'm really enjoying ZOMG, it has been a lot of fun battling and upgrading my rings!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:22 pm
Welcome! This guild is holding a summer event right now. I just want to mention it in case you haven't joined it yet.

Otherwise, glad to hear you're having fun on Gaia! <3
And I remember how excited I was as I upgraded my zOMG rings. o uo It's fun for sure~
I'm not sure what level you are, but if you're around CL 5.0, it's good to repeat the Papa Saw challenge for a while. It's a good way to make some gold and hope for some rings to drop ... whiiiile storing up orbs for the next area.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

inaneoctopus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:26 pm
Thanks for the tip! I'm not at level 5 just yet but I'm close so this will deff help! I have heard about the event so right now I'm working on my 20 posts before I post in that thread!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:32 pm
inaneoctopus
Thanks for the tip! I'm not at level 5 just yet but I'm close so this will deff help! I have heard about the event so right now I'm working on my 20 posts before I post in that thread!

When you're ready to try Papa Saw, here's a guide to read beforehand. It's an old thread, so don't post in it. x -x;;;
I haven't tried Papa Saw lately, but I don't think things have changed much. XD;;

Woot woot! Posts that you make in the event will also count (since you can post anywhere in the guild). c;

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Temujin Prime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:23 am
Hello and welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:27 am
sdrawkcab
inaneoctopus

When you're ready to try Papa Saw, here's a guide to read beforehand. It's an old thread, so don't post in it. x -x;;;
I haven't tried Papa Saw lately, but I don't think things have changed much. XD;;

Woot woot! Posts that you make in the event will also count (since you can post anywhere in the guild). c;

Thanks! That will definitely come in handy!  

inaneoctopus

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff