Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Long time no see, gang.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:09 pm
    Hey guys! We just finished a massive memberlist cleanout that's been underway for about five years, and we promised the community that we wouldn't remove anyone, no matter how long it's been since they've posted, if they'd posted more than 1,000 times in our guild.

Well, y'all are in that camp!

If any of y'all are still active on Gaia, what are you up to? How're you doing? I recognize the bulk of you, but it's been way too long. (Some of you might remember me as Ebony the Peacian, but I changed my username.) Let me hear from you! emotion_bigheart

Althea the Noble Seraph
    TxTiNK
    Auntie sindy
    Tera Windstar
    dark magic godess
    Jaxdrill
    tena_79
    Ned-san
    SoulRIZer
    Gandering Fool
    QueenNanami
    MystMist
    Mordnacht
    upxfromxbelow
    Crimsonhellite
    Duke_Azriel
    Tragic l2abbit
    KittyKat62
    Lionel the Omnipotent
    The Volturis Lover
    Designer Hobo Style
    Invisible Rainbows
    Adie05
    SerpentRose
    Tranlovescookies
    Laura Vandemar
    Kogane-Maru
    Sub Blu3
    OV8ION
    iToxicMoon
    Lilith Le Rouge
    Sophronia bee
    SpiralRabbit
    blueeyed_orchid
    vertgreen4
    vickilyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:44 pm
I took a hiatus 2014-2016, returned to a userbase that has aged out of being little punks heart , the end year showed a change in leadership for the US and for Gaia, heart , and I have a newfound appreciation for Youtube, even with all its monetization problems.

Also, it looks like forums are not the hot thing they were in the oughts (roughly 2000-2010) , so I'm glad they're still hanging on. How was college, Ebania?  

Avzel

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:50 pm
    Welcome back! I feel like I see you in the GCD/SF all the time. So good to see that some of us oldbies are still hanging on and stuck around long enough to see Gaia return to its roots, more or less. biggrin

College was lovely! I miss it dearly. I've been working as a nanny and dog-sitter since graduation in order to pay off student loans and, more importantly, study for the LSAT. The goal is to apply to law school before the end of the year.

OV8ION
    I took a hiatus 2014-2016, returned to a userbase that has aged out of being little punks heart , the end year showed a change in leadership for the US and for Gaia, heart , and I have a newfound appreciation for Youtube, even with all its monetization problems.

Also, it looks like forums are not the hot thing they were in the oughts (roughly 2000-2010) , so I'm glad they're still hanging on. How was college, Ebania?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:06 pm
Ebania
    Welcome back! I feel like I see you in the GCD/SF all the time. So good to see that some of us oldbies are still hanging on and stuck around long enough to see Gaia return to its roots, more or less. biggrin

College was lovely! I miss it dearly. I've been working as a nanny and dog-sitter since graduation in order to pay off student loans and, more importantly, study for the LSAT. The goal is to apply to law school before the end of the year.

Yep, it was thanks to your use of "legal bump" for an SF post and eventual win, that inspired me to make my own SF post, with legal bump, which also succeeded! So thanks.

I hear this book is a great read for prospective law students.  

Avzel

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:55 pm
    Glad to have inspired you! Site Feedback is a hoot. I always enjoy the discussions there.

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll add it to my book wishlist. biggrin

OV8ION
    Yep, it was thanks to your use of "legal bump" for an SF post and eventual win, that inspired me to make my own SF post, with legal bump, which also succeeded! So thanks.

I hear this book is a great read for prospective law students.

☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games