Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free gold...?
  foo sho
View Results

love_is_not_lost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:51 am
If you notice... (I dont think this is a big coinsidence or if it matters at all to the story I was just being observant.) But the pregnancy test Sun took was the same one Claire too when she found out she was pregnant. Again I say I dont know if it will be a valuable clue to the story line but yeah...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:07 pm
I didn't notice that. Hey it could be. Like if Kate when she tookj her pregnancy like she mentioned it could be the same thing? I don't know. Maybe that is a connection...  

[Lost]x[Love]

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:31 pm

It's probably just another fun easter egg. But it'd be creepy if the Dharma Initiative just planned out everything that way... ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:32 pm
I'm beginging to think that there's some kind of mind prob in their heads and they are really living in a vertural reality. The Other's don't seem to be afraid of death. Maybe they don't have to be.
I came up with this theory after finding out what the voices are saying. It sounded like a bunch of scientest studying the behavior patterns of their subject.
On the scean where *I think Alex* helped Clair get out. It could be that they were preparing to get her mind out of the system, and Alex is not informed about what it is. So she was led to think that they were going to kill her.
It's all a theory though.  

Triska

serenity_flame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:22 pm
Triska
I'm beginging to think that there's some kind of mind prob in their heads and they are really living in a vertural reality. The Other's don't seem to be afraid of death. Maybe they don't have to be.
I came up with this theory after finding out what the voices are saying. It sounded like a bunch of scientest studying the behavior patterns of their subject.
On the scean where *I think Alex* helped Clair get out. It could be that they were preparing to get her mind out of the system, and Alex is not informed about what it is. So she was led to think that they were going to kill her.
It's all a theory though.
you mean like that matrix???? good thery  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:31 am
It was a "Widmore Labs" pregnancy test, just like in "Fire + Water" on one of Charlies flashbacks you can see a sign that says "Widmore Construction" on the london skyline. I think that these Widmore people made the hatches but idk.  

Garban

Nolah de Fanel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:56 pm
Garban
It was a "Widmore Labs" pregnancy test, just like in "Fire + Water" on one of Charlies flashbacks you can see a sign that says "Widmore Construction" on the london skyline. I think that these Widmore people made the hatches but idk.

Good eye. I never noticed the construction thing. I'm just trying to figure out who had the test on the plane. If I could have what I wanted, I'd say it was Shannon, afraid she was preggers with Boone!baby but they had sex like a day or two before getting on the plane so it wouldn't have mattered at the point....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:15 am
Nolah de Fanel
Garban

Good eye. I never noticed the construction thing. I'm just trying to figure out who had the test on the plane. If I could have what I wanted, I'd say it was Shannon, afraid she was preggers with Boone!baby but they had sex like a day or two before getting on the plane so it wouldn't have mattered at the point....

Not unless she panicked. She might have picked it up, realized that she needed to wait, and that would be why it wasn't used yet.  

Triska

shampoo-suicide

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:52 pm
Or maybe they were so cheap as to use the same prop again =D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:20 pm
shampoo-suicide

After everything we've seem them have? I don't think so.  

Triska

Goddess Arilya

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:49 am
shampoo-suicide

I agree. >.> Looking into this too much might bring disapointment in the end.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:40 am
Lol. Tis amusing. and possible. I like. XD x

[.Wands.and.Wings.]

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:17 am
Triska
shampoo-suicide

After everything we've seem them have? I don't think so.

Well... but can't it be both? They used the same prop again, on purpose?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:05 pm
Well, i guess that the trademarks in the history are important, the apollo bars and the oceanic airlines for example, then maybe the pregnancy test also has something.  

Baulfret3

Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff