Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Charlie's Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Dog Eating Contest or Scavenger Hunt?
  Hot Dogs!
  Scavenger Hunt!
View Results

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:26 pm
Charming Anon
"I suppose when you put it that way...." He made a face, "But it did not seem so long to me."
*gives his nose a gentle tap* Oh Charlie, you are a silly guy. *giggles and gives him a little nudge* How about you just hold a bow above your abs this year and we call it a day. A special ab day~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:00 pm
Mo_4011 -Anon-

"Drafted? You mean joining the bus driver ranks wasn't your first choice? And they won't even tell you how long you have to be an apprentice for?" Charlie looked confused.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"Why put it off? Let's go!"

(When have I ever kept my characters restricted to one narrative of events? xd
Never. Charlie is everywhere all at ones 4laugh )

[quote="Gigi of the Ribbons']
"I might be able to manage that." He nodded thoughtfully, "Should I also take my shirt off then?"  

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:10 pm
Charming Anon

Tobias couldn't help a chuckle, and gave a nod.
"So eager, my gentle breeze."
Using Charlie's hand, he lead them to the water. Pausing, he gazed over at Charlie.
"So are you more a jump right in or ease in?"

((Well one hates to assume. So to a degree everyone has Charlie all to themselves. Mm, very nice. ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:28 pm
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"I'm an easier, but my sisters are all jumpers. And splashers. So in the end it usually doesn't end up mattering." Still holding Tobias's hand, Charlie waded in up to his ankles, "What about you?"  

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:52 pm
Charming Anon

Humming in acknowledgement, he follows Charlie in.
"I see."
Letting Charlie's hand go, he lifts the inner tube and holds it with one arm till they get farther in. Now that he can be a tad closer to Charlie, he takes his hand again.
"I go with the flow, my sweetest breath. It sounds as though you would like to try to do this slowly, and I can go along with that."
Leaning over, he gave one of Charlie's ears a slight brush with his nose and spoke softly.
"I am not always the most patient, but I will try for you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:53 pm
Charming Anon
"I might be able to manage that." He nodded thoughtfully, "Should I also take my shirt off then?"
*giggles* Well yes, how will I enjoy them if they're hidden? Though I suppose this is like an early gift now. *gives a little smile appreciating the view* You know, you could get help putting a bow on. I'm sure someone would be willing to lend a hand~  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Mo_4011 -Anon-

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:45 pm
Charming Anon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Yeah, Three to five years..." Andre repeated after a moment, with more confidence. Well when Charlie put it like that, it certainly did sound all kinds of strange. Mo felt her cheeks reddening again. She hadn't meant to make it come out that way, and even more, there were probably several things at the moment she was just forgetting to explain. "Er... Well, n-no... I mean Jimmy probably did mention it at one point, must've been one of the first things I asked... I'm just really bad at remembering stuffs." She trailed off sheepishly. They could barely catch Andre muttering, "Mayfly..." Under his breath as Mo continued,

"As for the drafting part, well... Yeah. I was actually unemployed at the time, so it helped, but driving a bus was the furthest thing from my mind at the time. I wound up having to commute with the buses for a while instead of driving everywhere. I guess that's how they found me? But what started out as a regular trip to the library one day ended up turning into a complete disaster with the bus driver injured and me, the only numbnuts on the bus at the time, having to drive him to the hospital. With. The. BUS! And it was a big, artie one too."  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff