Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Romans, countrymen and lovers...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiezaaa

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:52 am
Hello there! Yes, you! (Ohmy this sounds like an interactive tv show of some sort hahaha)
Hi! I'm Kieza heart with a heart because I'm a human being typing at this very moment to introduce my not-so interesting self. So, let's just cut it short. According to MBTI, I'm INFP-T. Emphasis on the T, please. I don't think I am one anyway. That's all thank you! *waves like a pageant candidate* heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:25 am
ninja  

Kiezaaa

Kiezaaa

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:26 am
Kiezaaa
ninja
ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:27 am
Kiezaaa
Kiezaaa
ninja
ninja ninja
ninja ninja ninja  

Kiezaaa

Kiezaaa

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:28 am
Kiezaaa
Kiezaaa
Kiezaaa
ninja
ninja ninja
ninja ninja ninja
ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:39 pm
Kiezaaa
ninja

Hello and welcome to the guild biggrin

I see, someone is upping her post counts. wink No need for that, we have plenty of active thread going on. Surely you cannot have answered all already... (please don't prove me wrong sweatdrop then I have to apologize for that bad statement).

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:23 pm
Kiezaaa
Hello there! Yes, you! (Ohmy this sounds like an interactive tv show of some sort hahaha)
Hi! I'm Kieza heart with a heart because I'm a human being typing at this very moment to introduce my not-so interesting self. So, let's just cut it short. According to MBTI, I'm INFP-T. Emphasis on the T, please. I don't think I am one anyway. That's all thank you! *waves like a pageant candidate* heart

xD Welcome to the guild. A lot of us took a personality test like a couple months back, so I can say that you aren't the only INFP in here. I'm INTJ emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:11 pm
Marc Gosgosh
Kiezaaa
ninja

Hello and welcome to the guild biggrin

I see, someone is upping her post counts. wink No need for that, we have plenty of active thread going on. Surely you cannot have answered all already... (please don't prove me wrong sweatdrop then I have to apologize for that bad statement).
I was trying to have 55 cute little ninjas through successive posts. But I fell asleep ninja  

Kiezaaa

Kiezaaa

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:22 pm
Auriga La Shock
Kiezaaa

xD Welcome to the guild. A lot of us took a personality test like a couple months back, so I can say that you aren't the only INFP in here. I'm INTJ emotion_brofist
Yay~ ninja  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff