Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
I'm newbier than I look ^-^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Bind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:53 am
Hi everyone! So I joined gaia maybe a week ago? I dunno I have awful memory.. Sense then I put up a fourm just say hi and LOTS of people came to say hello and even gave me some stuff they weren't using~ Now I look like a kitty-card whee but anyway~ Hi! I'm Rose and..honestly you can just click the link to get the info you'd want lol. HAPPY TO BE HERE!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:03 am
Rose Bind

Well it seems like I make a habit out of always answering your welcome threads first xp

Anyways, welcome to this Guild, too mrgreen Fell free to ask anything you would like to know.

I also have a small giveaway in this guild, and currently there is a dice event/game going on where you can win even more items -> feel free to visit me there, too 3nodding

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Rose Bind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:10 am
Marc Gosgosh
Rose Bind

Well it seems like I make a habit out of always answering your welcome threads first xp

Anyways, welcome to this Guild, too mrgreen Fell free to ask anything you would like to know.

I also have a small giveaway in this guild, and currently there is a dice event/game going on where you can win even more items -> feel free to visit me there, too 3nodding
Are you stalking me? xD It's totally ok if you are but you have to tell me ok! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:21 am
Rose Bind
Are you stalking me? xD It's totally ok if you are but you have to tell me ok! heart

...Nah. I just assigned myself to "welcome the new Gaians" duty + I am quite active here.

I am also a bit heartbroken that you said (in another thread; yes, I always glance over new posts in this guild regardless of what thread they are in...except for pure game threads) someone else guided you to this guild emotion_0A0

But...but...my lovely signature...?

Ok, the lower part of my signature, that is. The upper one is...something else. mrgreen
Jk, I am just happy to see a new face.

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Rose Bind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:00 am
Marc Gosgosh
Rose Bind

...Nah. I just assigned myself to "welcome the new Gaians" duty + I am quite active here.

I am also a bit heartbroken that you said (in another thread; yes, I always glance over new posts in this guild regardless of what thread they are in...except for pure game threads) someone else guided you to this guild emotion_0A0

But...but...my lovely signature...?

Ok, the lower part of my signature, that is. The upper one is...something else. mrgreen
Jk, I am just happy to see a new face.

Well I was too lazy to click things~ So it's your fualt ^-^ Somehow *shrug* you has to send me link then `you` could of gotten the referal! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:56 pm
Welcome, welcome. Glad to hear you've been having fun on Gaia so far. ^ __^  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash