Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
hello there friends!!(*´▽`*)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bunnyprincessmika

Gracious Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:50 pm
!!!!! hi hi everybody!! User Image my name is mika, and it is so very lovely to meet you all!! i just joined gaia a little under a week ago, and i feel like i am slowly but surely learning about how everything works and such!! haha!! User Image this community has been so warm and welcoming to me, and i appreciate that so very much, just as i appreciate lovely groups (or, er, guilds!! i'm still learning the vocabulary, too, haha!!) like this that are so helpful to fumbling gaia babies like myself!! ahh, well, anyways!! i really hope you guys have a fantastic night, i can't wait to make friends with lots of wonderful gaia folks and to have lots of fun!! User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why Hello there!

I'm sort of new to the Guilds as well! yum_tea

It would be grand to get along well with you all here! and hopefully aid all the new comers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

le Eloise

Seasonal Explorer

6,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:00 am
Yiay new people!!
Hello and welcome to our lovely guild! It´s always great to see new faces here biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:07 am
bunnyprincessmika

Welcome to the guild! Gaia definitely has a lot of terminology xD  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:58 am
bunnyprincessmika

Hey and weclome to both Gaia and this guild. 3nodding
I really hope you have a good time here.

Seeing you have already gotten yourself quite the nice, cute little avi (avatar), miss fairy trainer (more or less, Goodra is not one I think).
But maybe you want a few more options to choose from when you dress up your avi, right? Try out my giveaway. Atm there is a story event with the possibility to win some really nice rewards.

Btw: do you also have Pokemon S/M?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:30 pm
Welcome, welcome! Can't wait to see ya posting around the guild and continuing to have fun with us all. ^ __^  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

bunnyprincessmika

Gracious Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:59 pm
le Eloise

!!!! oh my goodness, hello there!! yes yes, it would be so lovely to make friends with all of the lovely folks here at the guild, and i would absolutely love to help out anybody who might be even newer than me!! User Image thank you so much for the warm welcome, i hope you have a wonderful night!!

Madeleine Heilburg

oh my gosh, thank you so much for your warm welcome, i am so very excited to be a part of such a lovely community!! User Image i'm very excited to be able to meet other members and help as many people as i possibly can!! ♡

Auriga La Shock

thank you so much, friend, i appreciate that so very much!! haha, yes, and there are still lots of things i'm trying my best to figure out!! User Image but i feel like i am slowly but surely getting the hang of things around here, yes yes!!

Marc Gosgosh

!!!! oh my goodness, thank you so very very much, i would absolutely love to try your giveaway and the lovely event you have going on for it!! User Image you are so so generous and kind for giving me such a warm welcome and fantastic opportunity, i appreciate it so very much!! and, haha, yes, in general i consider myself to be a fairy type trainer, but there are certainly exceptions to that rule, like goodra!! and i do indeed have sun and moon!! my goodness, it was such an amazing game, and very user-friendly, as well!! may i ask what starter you chose/is your favourite? User Image

sdrawkcab

thank you so much my friend!! i'm so very excited to post around and have lots of fun with all of you lovely folks as well!! User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:11 pm
bunnyprincessmika

I know I felt a little overwhelmed when I first joined xD And that was back when the site was smaller  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:21 pm
Grass/Rowlet was who I had chosen and I would probably do it again. ^^ Given that I watch all the spoilers I can get before a release or I get my hands on the game...I always go for the coolest/mean looking one. I dont care which typing it got.
Then again, if I get Moon and would start it I would try some kind of challenge to make it even more interesting: do the first trial by any means necessary, then go and catch a Salamance in a SOS-chain battle. After that, every other Pokemon goes to the box, just use Salamance. lol

Which one did you chose? (Eh, dumb question, it was probably Popplio ^^)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:29 am
Hi, welcome biggrin I am also new!
I totally agree that it's great to wander around; the community is really kind and welcoming! Hope your adventures are going well biggrin  

zazpie

bunnyprincessmika

Gracious Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:53 pm
Marc Gosgosh
Grass/Rowlet was who I had chosen and I would probably do it again. ^^ Given that I watch all the spoilers I can get before a release or I get my hands on the game...I always go for the coolest/mean looking one. I dont care which typing it got.
Then again, if I get Moon and would start it I would try some kind of challenge to make it even more interesting: do the first trial by any means necessary, then go and catch a Salamance in a SOS-chain battle. After that, every other Pokemon goes to the box, just use Salamance. lol

Which one did you chose? (Eh, dumb question, it was probably Popplio ^^)

!!! ahh, yes yes, i do that exact same thing honestly!! the design of a pokemon honestly plays the biggest role in whether i want it on my team or not, and it is no different for starters!! User Image rowlet is such a sweetie pie, and it's definitely my second favourite!! but you're right indeed, popplio was my pick in both sun and moon because i just loved it that much!! User Image seals and sea lions are some of my favourite animals, and i'm always a sucker for pokemon with more traditionally feminine features, so brionne and primarina made my life so much better just by existing!! but, oh my gosh, yes, the whole level 10 salamence thing is so funny and awesome!! i actually ended up chaining for one for about 2 hours because a person on the gts wanted one for their togepi (this was before poke bank came out and stuff)!! it's really neat that you can get a salamence at such a low level, and if you have the patience, i feel like it's a pretty cool thing to be able to show your friends!! User Image and it definitely would help you out with all of the trials, especially the earlier ones, since it's already a fully evolved pokemon!! (and a pseudo-legendary one at that, my goodness!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:19 am
Welcome Mika and nice to meet you.  

Ingenious Ariel

Liberal Genius

11,550 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash